collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alexia's Want List - updated 8/6/2014 (buying/trading limited)  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Alexia

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://easternsunsetcreations.webs.com/
Alexia's Want List - updated 8/6/2014 (buying/trading limited)
« on: February 16, 2012, 07:52:45 AM »
Update - 8/6/2014
I have updated my current wishlist and am looking for limited purchases or trades.  I would like to complete
the G1 coloring books.   

I am also very interested in G4 Twilight Sparkle Merchandise, I have seen socks, lip balm, pen and pad sets on ebay but would rather purchase or trade here first. 

Right now I am looking for (in good condition - some slight hair trims, but please no cancer, Regrind, mold, marker or chew marks please.)

G1 Coloring Books
Coloring & Activity Book
Through the Seasons
Baby Ponies Party Coloring Fun

Dot to Dot books
Sticker & Colouring Book
Tracing Set
Colouring & Activity Book

You can also check this link for some images www.mlparena.com/Forum...art=0.html

Little Litters
Cutie Calico mom

Others
Baby Crumpet **- I am obsessed with Baby Crumpet, I will buy any and all you have (you can never have too many baby crumpets!) I would also like her accessories!

SS Crumpet ** - I am looking for a mint girl and a MOC

SS Lofty ** - I am looking for a deflocked and would also love any nirvana or variation of lofty

G4s - loose preferred with no accessories
2013 Hasbro Toyshop Exclusive Twilight Sparkle
Winter plush Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle II (brushable with movable wings - came with the crystal castle)
Talking Princess Twilight Sparkle

Merchandise
Any Twilight Sparkle Merchandise!   (toothbrush, pens, paper, chapstick, etc.)
Snap Card Game
Lil Bubble Dipper
Twilight Sparkle Puzzle
Princess Twilight Sparkle Plush
BAB Twilight Sparkle

All comic books/ graphic novels!

Customs:  (Can be offered by may not accept since they can't be displayed in my house currently)

I would love any customs of Lofty or Crumpet or Either of my Personas (Cuore Solitario or Kodak Moment).

I am also open to private trades, just PM me if you have an idea!

Artwork:

Again anything having to do with Crumpet or Lofty visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Or my personas. Or even if you have a wonderful idea that you think I might love. I love all forms of artwork. Again I am open to artwork trades!

Book wants: they can be used/ read but please no rips or tears or missing pages/ major damage

Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder - Oldest editions possible please
On the Way Home
West from Home
Little House Traveler
Little House Christmas Treasury

Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Prince Caspian
Silver Chair

A more thorough book wishlist can be found here - www.goodreads.com/revi...f=wishlist

Serendipity books- pm me for a list - early/ 1st editions
Dr. Seuss Books - pm me for a list - early editions

Art Supplies
Soft Pastels (either Faber Castell, Schminke or Windsor Newton preferably)
Airbrush Paints
art paper pads (no larger than a note book paper size)
Sponge tipped brushes (you know like the eyeshadow applicator things)

Candy/ Edibles
I love Salty! (chex mix, sunflower seeds in shell, etc)
I do not eat chocolate (it gives me migraines)
I love fruity candies
hard candies are favorites
Carmels are yummmy!
I am always up for trying candies in other countries
I think sometimes sugar free candies taste better than regular ones

Favorite types:
Smarties
Bottlecaps
Gummy bears
those hard strawberry candies that have the juice in the middle
Rootbeer barrels
Jelly Bellys
Sugar Babies
Ranch Corn Nuts!!! (I can't seem to get them here)
Dill Pickle Chips (or really dill pickle flavored anything)

Other Collections/Goodies

Paddock Pals & Stablemate Breyers (can be in any condition)
Anything John Wayne, he is my hero!
Favorite animal is Armadillo
Black Cat stuff (since my baby is a black kitty)

My Personas:

Cuore Solitario:
Persona Description~ if you don't have a persona yet, then answer these questions by filling in your favorites and preferences.
1. Your persona's name: Cuore Solitario (means Lonely Heart in Italian)
2. Your persona's color scheme: white body, with black tips on feathers and black hair, she has green eyes with a single blue tear on one cheek
3. Your persona's cutie mark, design, or theme: She has no cutie mark currently. Her wings should be droopy though and have some feathers falling out
4. Is this persona for you? Yes
5. Body style or generation preference: I am open to any pose or style you feel fits but I originally modeled her after G1 SW Glow
6. Anything you don't want, such as sculpting, glitter, etc.? if you feel the need to add glitter or flocking only a small amount please as it always seems to fall off and make a mess.
7. If you have a drawing, photo, or line art of your persona:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

8. Story: Her idea came from the years after I moved to Rhode Island from my home state of Wyoming. I left behind all of my friends and family to follow my husband. I was very different from everyone out here, growing up in a tiny town, raising livestock, working on ranches and coal mines. So I had a very hard time finding friends here. There were several very empty lonely years, and are still those lonely times. She represents those times to me, but she can be happy as well. 
Cuore Solitario means Lonely Heart in Italian so she is a sad lonely pony who tries to put on a strong front with a weak smile. She has long black straight hair and she tends to wear long dresses (think medieval times type). She has green eyes and often has a tear rolling down her cheek, even when she has a smile on she has tears in her eyes.

Kodak Moment:
1. Your persona's name: Kodak Moment
2. Your persona's color scheme: he is all black except for creamy flaxen mane and tail. He does have a ghost symbol one one side, that shows a loving moment between a couple but it can't be seen all the time
3. Your persona's cutie mark, design, or theme: see the picture - you don't have to add the image, like I said above its a ghost symbol - you can alter the symbol too (it could be a pair of horses nuzzling, a adult and baby, a foal and horse, etc. it just needs to be something you would take a picture of that might mean something
4. Is this persona for you? Yes (kinda I guess he is Solitario's mate)
5. Body style or generation preference: definately a big brother pose, he is a friesian body style - he does need feather wings
6. Anything you don't want, such as sculpting, glitter, etc.? if you feel the need to add glitter or flocking only a small amount please as it always seems to fall off and make a mess.
7. If you have a drawing, photo, or line art of your persona
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

8: Story: Kodak Moment actually came about long before I got back into MLPs. He was a dream horse I had at one point a big ole friesian with flaxen mane and tail. Since then he has been turned into this fantasy persona. He is a very chivalrous boy and has taken to comforting and protecting Solitario.
Kodak Moment is a big strong guy who doesn't seem to realize what a catch he is! Think underplayed Knight. He is Solitarios protection and would be mate if she would only see the love he offers. If you do give him long hair it should be pulled back.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:02:40 AM by Alexia »

Offline Alexia

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Alexia's Want List - updated 7/3/12 - Not Buying
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 09:51:42 AM »
Updated want list, not buying currently

Offline Alexia

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Alexia's Want List - updated 3-19-13 (buying/trading limited)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 09:24:29 AM »
I have updated my current wishlist and am looking for limited purchases or trades.  I would like to complete at least the G4 pony set with Skywishes, Stardreams, and Shining Armor.  OR the G1 coloring books.   

I am also very interested in G4 Twilight Sparkle Merchandise, I have seen socks, lip balm, pen and pad sets on ebay but would rather purchase or trade here first. 

I do have a few ponies to trade or would be willing to do 1 or 2 custom/craft (non pony too) trades.

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 09:53:17 AM »
I have Crystal Princess Cadance if you need her!
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Alexia

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 10:07:57 AM »
Thank you midnight mocha, I will consider but she is a little lower on priorities.

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 04:38:48 PM »
I was thinking of letting go of some of my G4 MLP merchandise and I do have the Twilight Target socks, and I migth havemore with TS, but I will have to go look.  I can get you pics.  Do you have a trade list?

Offline Alexia

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 05:24:17 PM »
Thank you apanda that is awesome!! I do have some trade ponies, I will have to dig the box out as it got packed away with everything else when my son was born.

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 06:58:23 PM »
Thank you apanda that is awesome!! I do have some trade ponies, I will have to dig the box out as it got packed away with everything else when my son was born.

Great!  I will dig my Target G4 MLP stuff out as well and try to get pics to you tomorrow.  =)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal