collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I am in love with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!  (Read 6612 times)

Offline MidnightFireflies

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Professional Pony Archer!
    • View Profile
I am in love with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!
« on: February 15, 2012, 07:04:04 PM »
I got one today after hearing about how well they work. In fact I ran to Fleet Farm in a panic b/c I found a flea on my cat so I was off to buy an arsenal of anti-flea weapons. Somehow I remembered to look for this "magic eraser." Once I got home, (after treating my pets) I tried it out on a REALLY DIRTY G1 Whizzer. I mean she was BAD. Mold/Dirt/Marks I was sure wouldn't come off, symbols dingy-You name it. That magic eraser took care of almost EVERYTHING!!!!! There were only one or two marks I couldn't get off, but they seemed to fade a bunch at least! I am hooked. =) I HIGHLY recommend this sneaky little cleaning tool! :frolic:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Every great dream begins with a dreamer, [you]. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars and to change the world.

Offline littlexflitter

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sparklesugar.com/
Re: I am in love with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 07:10:00 PM »
Aren't they great? Those erasers really work wonders! I'm glad it was able to help out your Whizzer. :D

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 07:15:58 PM »
I was sent two in the valentines swap, they're working pretty well so far! How soggy did you have to get them and how hard did you scrub? I'm not really sure what I'm doing! ^^"

Offline Bellevi

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 07:18:05 PM »
Aren't they just awesome? They really do get rid of layers of dirt with minimal effort.

@Dusty: Just wet them and wring out the excess water. I would apply a decent amount of pressure, but avoid symbols, blush, and anything with paint unless you're willing to risk it by being extra gentle.

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 07:21:42 PM »
Aren't they just awesome? They really do get rid of layers of dirt with minimal effort.

@Dusty: Just wet them and wring out the excess water. I would apply a decent amount of pressure, but avoid symbols, blush, and anything with paint unless you're willing to risk it by being extra gentle.

I did go over the eyes/symbols/blush maybe twice with gentle strokes and it didn't take one thing off. I think you could use it on the paint as long as you don't scrub, and you do only a FEW GENTLE strokes. Maybe after doing ONE gentle stroke, check the progress to see if it needs another. I even used it on fireflies glittery symbols with NO GLITTER LOSS. Just be gentle! On everywhere else on the body-scrub as hard as you need!

Every great dream begins with a dreamer, [you]. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars and to change the world.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 07:30:57 PM »
Omg, they are super awesome! I had a FF Minty I bought that was listed as "bait" and with a magic eraser, an oxy boil and some whitening toothpaste on her hair, she is now a very minty Minty! ^_^
Glad it did wonders to your Whizzer! <3 Hoping it does magic on the nirvanas I'm getting in the mail soon. They all seem to need some TLC. :D
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 07:42:53 PM »
The eraser is the first tool I use to clean anymore :) If it can't take care of it, I tend not to mess much with it!
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 07:48:21 PM »
Omg, they are super awesome! I had a FF Minty I bought that was listed as "bait" and with a magic eraser, an oxy boil and some whitening toothpaste on her hair, she is now a very minty Minty! ^_^
Glad it did wonders to your Whizzer! <3 Hoping it does magic on the nirvanas I'm getting in the mail soon. They all seem to need some TLC. :D

Question! I've never heard of whitening toothpaste in pony hair. How does that work and what does it do? How do I use it properly? *files this info away in my pony cleaning arsenal*

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 07:53:09 PM »
They are one of the bestest inventions ever for cleaning ponies.  :)

Question! I've never heard of whitening toothpaste in pony hair. How does that work and what does it do? How do I use it properly? *files this info away in my pony cleaning arsenal*

You use whitening toothpaste to take out rust stains in pony hair; works wonders (I usually use an old toothbrush.)  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 08:01:46 PM »
i dont know how i lived before them!!!!!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 08:03:34 PM »
I use the dollar store version of the magic erasers. So far they have been doing the job not only on the ponies but also in the bathroom since they are great on the sink scum too.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

toralei

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 08:16:38 PM »
Question- how safe are these? Currently, I just steal some acetone from my sister (she uses acrylic nails). I'd be pleased if this was a safe alternative.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 08:22:27 PM »

They are one of the bestest inventions ever for cleaning ponies.  :)

You use whitening toothpaste to take out rust stains in pony hair; works wonders (I usually use an old toothbrush.)  :)
I used it for her awful tail rust and it removed all of it without leaving any stains. Also left some in her hair overnight and it whitened it quite a bit. She had really awful dingy dirty hair.. But she came out super gorgeous!

I'd love to see some pictures of your Whizzer!!  :lovey:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 08:37:27 PM »
@Flitter: Wow she looks awesome! My Whizzer is still drying in this pic, but believe me she was NASTY. She was so nasty in fact that I showed her to my dad as a "before" experiment and then I showed him "after." He was really impressed! p.s. there is a bit of "cat-tail" at the bottom =)

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2012, 08:40:58 PM »
Those things are great! Love them!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal