collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: You guys were right...!  (Read 5093 times)

Offline MidnightFireflies

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Professional Pony Archer!
    • View Profile
Re: You guys were right...!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 07:32:48 PM »
Yeahhhhhh.... I was a strict G1 collector until I happened across 155 NM G3's for $75. I bought them thinking I could sell them to people that collect them. I set them all neatly on this really cool ladder shelf I have. The more I looked at them, the more I fell in love with them. In the end I did not let ONE PONY GO. They became my first additions to my G3 collection. Now I collect G1's AND G3's...lmao! :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Every great dream begins with a dreamer, [you]. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars and to change the world.

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 07:46:22 PM »
1 thing ive learned from collecting:

never say never!
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Babushka

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 08:09:00 PM »
One of us  . . .

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 08:41:46 PM »
Yup, they procreate like mad!

10yearbazooka

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 09:16:24 PM »
At first it was just the Mane 6 from Friendship is Magic...then it was only certain G4 ponies, then I decided to collect all G4 ponies. I started looking through the arena and other MLP websites and starting adding G1s to my list. Then I saw some really pretty G2s and now I have a list of those I want. So far I have no G3s on my list except Minty. My list is too long already so I really hope I don't get into G3s!

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 11:04:46 PM »
I started off planning to just get the mane 6 of FIM too. Got them while I was out at Target one day just before Christmas, when I got home with them and my boyfriend saw them he said, "Oh hey, you bought ponies....do you want me to get you the rest of them for Christmas?"

:blink: <--me "Uh.....okay?"

And thus began the G4 pony hunt....

I said I wouldn't get the fashion style ponies.....have all of those
I said I wouldn't get the blind bags....my boyfriend just ordered the box for me from Hasbro...
I said I wouldn't bother with the play set exclusive ponies (Sweetie Swirl and Starbeam Twinkle)....my boyfriend bought me one and I ordered the other on sale from Sears a few days ago
I said I wouldn't get sets that would end up with me having multiples of the same pony....I have 2 Twilight Sparkles, 3 Princess Celestias, and soon I'll have 3 Raritys, 2 Rainbow Dashes, and 2 Fluttershys....
THEN I said I wouldn't get the Euro ponies.....guess what I ordered on eBay about a week ago...

I seriously at the moment have eight ponies on the way here....that could possibly all appear at the same time......my mom is going to strangle me lol

I've been looking at some G3s that I think are nice too....there's no end to it  XD

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2012, 01:50:38 AM »
Yeah....and it always seems to happen when you are not looking...one minute there are a nice half dozen ponies on a shelf...look away and look back and there seems to be a book case full!! They attract one another like little pony magnets....
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal