Pony Talk > Introductions

Flutter-tastic to meet everyone

(1/4) > >>

Flutter_Valley:
Hello nice to meet everyone visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First time meeting everyone here ..hope i dont say or do anything to upset anyone
well guess i should get on with the ..um..what is that word..oh yes introduction

my name is Jane im 19 years old and im from the uk
i dont have any brothers or sisters so it get lonely here at my house
especially with my mam going out to shop everyday and my step dad in work ...
we have a pet cat named jessica she is really cute but she spends most of her time sleeping...visitors can't see pics , please register or login

my best friend Mary who is like a big sister to me (i actaully only have one friend which makes it easier come christams time )says im more like fluttershy seeing as im shy so i thought why not i would call my account flutter valley.
flutter ...aka fluttershy
valley..due to my large collection of fantasy winged animal plushies

anyway ...

i finally have my very own pony my first one every my step dad hates my little pony so im currently hiding her in my roomn so he doesnt throw her away she is the pony in my profile pic and i just love the my little pony show just love it !!!
anyway i diid used to have one before  a pink small one with big blue eyes she was so cute..i really miss her my step father threw her away..
i would love to collect them especially the plush versions even if its just one id be happy
so instead i started to collect other plush toys to make up for my lack of pony magic in my house and im proud to say ive created many custom plushies which ill show you all in my albums ....

im also planning on selling my collections including a set of Twilight Ponies and the twilight ponies fully working star palace set right here on mlptp and some cat fairy plushies and lots of unciorns and much more ..and so everyone knows ill post worldwide ..glad i got that written down before i forget (i actaully have a terrible memory ...i keep forgetting things a lot lately and im starting to worry about it)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
I hope we can all be flutter-tastic friends
...okay i think ive wrote more then everyone can handly in a day

Tiella:
Welcome! I am sorry your step-dad doesn't like my little ponies, but maybe being here will help you till you are able to have your own place and are able to have ponies. Have a look around, there are so many forums to explore.

Flutter_Valley:

--- Quote from: Tiella on February 14, 2012, 06:08:20 AM ---Welcome! I am sorry your step-dad doesn't like my little ponies, but maybe being here will help you till you are able to have your own place and are able to have ponies. Have a look around, there are so many forums to explore.

--- End quote ---

Thanks that means a lot to me i do have one pony that arrived today you can see her here im currently hiding her from my step dad hopefully he wint find her ..she still needs a name though and her spider friend and thanks XD
http://fluttervalley.deviantart.com/

kittybethy:
Hello and Welcome to the Arena!

So nice to have you here!

Flutter_Valley:

--- Quote from: kittybethy on February 14, 2012, 06:44:22 AM ---Hello and Welcome to the Arena!

So nice to have you here!

--- End quote ---

THANKS nice to meet you and im  really excited to be here  XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version