collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **Edit! All four commission slots are full! Thanks!**  (Read 777 times)

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
**Edit! All four commission slots are full! Thanks!**
« on: February 13, 2012, 04:12:45 PM »
I AM OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR CUSTOM COMMISSIONS! <---royal Canterlot voice*

I am opening up four spots.  These will be first come and pay, first serve. ;)  If your interested please comment here, or send me a note/PM/email. 

Most customs are going to START around $30 usd. This is for a very simple basic custom with one to two hair colors NO full body repaint and a symbol on one or both sides. Sculpting, Full Body Repaints, multiple hair colors/Super Long Hair, ect will add to the cost of a custom pony. Note me with an idea of what you're wanting and I can give you an estimate on price. Shipping is not included in the estimate, and is payable BEFORE the completed custom ships, and yes, I will ship international.

On payment: I accept paypal only. If your pony is going to be over $25 usd, I have to have half the payment upfront. Once I have started the custom the deposit is non-refundable. The other half is due and payable once the custom is completed and approved by the customer. Complete payment is expected within 30 days of the custom being completed UNLESS other arrangments have been agreed upon. If there has been no payment/contact with the customer in the agreed time frame, I have the right to post the custom up for sale. (sorry guys but I don't want a load of unpaid customs taking up space in my bedroom)

**I WILL NOT SHIP A CUSTOM PONY UNTIL FULL PAYMENT INCLUDING SHIPPING HAS BEEN MADE**
Thanks for reading and for the interest!

~ Okie

Post Merge: February 13, 2012, 07:53:30 PM

And all four spots are full up!  Thanks for the interest everyone!  I'll open back up once these four ponies are done! :lovey:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 07:59:13 PM by okiegurl1981 »
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal