Pony Talk > Introductions

Hi, again. Long time, no see!

(1/3) > >>

Sunset:
Hi, everyone!

Wow, I am just flabbergasted that I still have an active account.  In fact, I registered for a new account not even realizing that I had an old account that was still usable.  (Maybe a mod should pm me about that, I really don't need two accounts.) 

It has literally been *years* (at least 5-6) since I've been this way, so I thought I should probably reintroduce myself.  I've been known as both Sunset and Sunset Grove in the mlp community and on Pony Island.  I don't expect a lot of people to remember me.  If anyone does, it would be for the mlp paintings I used to do.  The avatar is one of my early computer attempts and it's still attached from when I was here last!

I've been a collector for quit some time.  At this point, I would attach a picture of my 5 year old self holding my very first pony, G1 Medley, however, I will have to re-acquaint myself with all of the technical do-hickies. 

Now, see, I'm making myself sound really old.  I'm actually only 32, though I don't know, that might be ancient to most of you younger mlp enthusiasts.

So my collecting tends to go through phases.  Sometimes I have more interest than others.  Sometimes there are other things going on in real life, etc.  I have a respectable collection of G1 and early G3 ponies.  I found my re-interest in collecting due to a combination of two things.  The G4 ponies have slowly been growing on me (against my will, mind you).  Also, my mother finally made me move the packed down boxes holding my collection out of her house and into my own.  So I have been slowly trying to unpack, sort, and display or sell my collection.

Anyhow, I look forward to getting (re)aquainted with you all.

kiwimlp:
Welcome back to the world of ponies!!  It's always nice to see old collectors returning.  As for your second account, we only allow one account per member so if you could please PM SoughdoughStomper with the name of your new one, she will close it for you :)

I am sure you will enjoy getting re-aquainted with your ponies!  They will enjoy being out of storage too.  It sounds like you will be adding some G4s to the ranks very soon as well :)

kittybethy:
Hello and Welcome back to the Arena!

I'm sure you can get the double account straightened out!

LilSpark:
Welcome to the Arena  :cheer:

It must be awesome to unpack your collection after all that time  :lovey:

Tiella:
Welcome back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version