collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Venezuelan pony questions!?  (Read 3976 times)

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Venezuelan pony questions!?
« on: February 12, 2012, 09:57:10 PM »
I am having a reaaaallly hard time keeping track of them all since the are popping up like rabbits! Can anyone help me out with a list and or pics of them all?

They are soo beautiful. I hope to someday own a few! ;)

So far I only know of these ponies being found. My next question is who else, and how many of each?
Starshine
Blossom
Cherries Jubilee
Posey
Lickity Split

Do we know if there are any form to them? There seems to be a pastel set (White star shine with yellow hair, Cream CJ with pink hair, ect), a Brighter set (Blue Cotton Candy, ect) and a multi color set (Glacia's Lickity)

I'm confused and I want to know more! :(
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Venezuelan pony questions!?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 10:07:54 PM »
There have been a couple pink Fireflys (and a few unfinished green ones) and a couple Medleys found too :)

In general I've noticed that they seem to have recurring color patterns, like with the pink Firefly and the pink Blossom, and the blue Lickety and Blue CJ. Though I am still waiting for a second 2-toned hair Vennie to show up :drunk:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:11:31 PM by Glacia471 »

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 10:16:37 PM »
I've seen two Cherries Jubilee, two Starshines, a couple Firefly and a few Blossom, too!
Like Glacia, I'm waiting for another pony with two-toned hair.
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 09:55:06 AM »
What I would like to know is, where were all these venezuelans until just recently? :tumble:

Did someone break into an old closed down factory and find them? Were they sitting in a former employees attic? Did some lucky collector hoard them in secrecy?
-

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 10:31:46 AM »
mermaid ~ we still don't know very much at all, these ponies have only just come to light. there were several venuzelan ponies in the nirvana gallery and odd ones floating about in the community for YEARS before we knew just where they were made, they were just listed as "unknown". it was only late last year we discovered it was venuzela ;)

if you look at the back card it says lists the ponies, posey, cotton candy, cherries jubilee, bowtie, firefly, starshine, medley, sky dancer and blossom. so the ponies we have not seen so far are bowtie and sky dancer :)

the link that ties the ponies is that they are all year 2 and year 3 release ponies, very similar to south africa.

tootie ~ who knows where they have been hiding, the same went for the colombian ponies too!

glacia ~ i am wondering if and when another two toned pony will turn up, so far your's is the only one of her kind! though what gets me is she is not mentioned on the boxes we have seen so far, no lickerty split  :blink:

love pkw xxxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline tootie_tails

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 11:00:40 AM »
So, is Venezuela that unknown country we were wondering about all these years..? You know, "ponies that have not yet been assigned a country"  :lol: Was that Venezuela all the time?  :)
Or are there still ponies we don't know where they are from?
For example the two tone hair Lickety, are we 100% she is Venezuelan or could she be yet another country?
-

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 11:11:51 AM »
tootie ~ it would seem so :D the ponies that where in the "ponies not assigned a country" ALL fitted, the hair, the plastic, everything macthed thosefound MIB lately :) i still would love to see a duplicate or see them MOC/MIB to be 100% sure though ;)

the two toned lickerty does seem special (and lovely) :) to be honest i don't know 100% she is venuzlean :) we need to see one MIB or MOC to be sure. it is her hair that sets her appart from the rest.

love pkw xxxx

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 11:46:24 AM »
I am almost certain two toned lickety split is Venezuelan. She  is the same by virtually every other way to the blue lickety split I owned. She might have been a special release in Venezuela  for all we know.
I guess we can only be certain of the ones we find MIB, but by that token, the MIB venezuelan posey features the same pose  as lickety, the same hair quality, hair length, eyes and hoof markings as the lickety that glacia has. I think we can then assume she is Venezuelan. There is only one colombian baby bowtie ever found.. that doesnt mean she isn't colombian right? By the same token. she shares the same attributes as other colombian babies, has multi colored hair which isnt common either. I guess its just one of those things but I can say for sure Glacia's lickety has all of the features of a venezuelan apart from the hair coloring.

Lets not forget about Venezuelan applejack. The back of the box lists her as well
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:48:11 PM by Ember1 »
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 01:11:39 PM »
You all  forgot Tootsie! there are a few around of her, but mostly the same colour scheme as each other.

I would tentatively say that some of the unknown ones for appear to be Venezuelan ponies - the features certainly match! - but it would be nice to have some confirmation :)

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 02:19:18 PM »
yeah, i wonder why all of a sudden every one we see now is MIB? thats kinda odd.

and i wonder if we will ever see a venezuelan unicorn? or possibly a venezuelan Bubbles and Seashell? i know there has to be other ponies other than the ones listed on the boxes, because posey showed up and as far as i know, Posey's name was not on the back of the boxes. besides, the box said "and more!" after all the pony's names, right?
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 03:08:19 PM »
I believe the box does say posey. Correct me if I am wrong.
but lickety split is not mentioned. Yes it does say and more.. so the sky is the limit. I am doubtful for any unicorns to show up though. Seems Peru was the only country to make unicorns.. colombia brazil and venezuela look to be the anti unicorn countries haha

but we will see
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline tootie_tails

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 03:16:20 PM »
But brazil has sitting ponies instead, and rearing ones!!  :)
*wants a rearing venezuela*
-

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »
I wondered if they made any sitting ponies too...
I can't wait to see Applejack : )  I wonder if her and Bowtie will be in shy pose and what colours they will be?? Hope they are out there somewhere... what if they made babies too!

Do you think they didn't make ponies after year 3?  Wonder why...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:26:47 PM by willa »
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2012, 03:45:06 PM »
ember1 ~ i agree that the eyes, body colour and texture, the hair texture and the symbols all say " i am a venuzelan pony", it is just the two tone hair. it was not long ago we were thinking perhaps they where from chile ;) who knows there might still be ponies out there. we have seen a lot more colombian ponies and had a lot more information on them than we have so far with the venuzelan ponies, which is why it is easier for us to say "yes, that baby is colombian" without back card or box proof :)

and how could i forget applejack though *is blind sometime*

ladyg ~ aw i am sorry we forgot tootsie! :hug: but that is a very good point you have brought up, she is not mentioned on the back card just as behemoth said :) and am i right in thinking her name has not been on the front of the boxes either?

willa ~ that is a big question :P

love pkw xxxx

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+1687)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2012, 04:11:17 PM »
Well, I am holding out  on the thought there are more South American Countries we have not heard from yet as far as ponies.
Rumors years ago of ponies from Ecuador had been floating around. And because we are now a world connected as more and more connections are made it would not surprise me to learn of New Finds. 
Shel-t* Ponies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal