collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Interesting ways you've gotten ponies?  (Read 2735 times)

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting ways you've gotten ponies?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 02:30:58 PM »
Well, I've never found a pony anywhere -  but my one younger brother found a little orange petite pony for me somewhere outside  when he was playing (this was about 15 years ago). She sits on my little shadow box with all my other little animal figures. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 03:38:35 PM »
I wish my family members and friends would find ponies for me more often!  It's fun to hear about everyone else's great luck, and pony friends arriving in magical ways though.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 04:09:04 PM »
My dad used to own a pawn shop and he put up a sign that said "Will buy Hasbro My Little Ponies" on my behalf. A German psychic came in a lot and she always brought ponies. Usually they were fakies. One time she hit the jackpot. She found me around 6 or 8 G1 ponies I didn't have and all were in stunning condition.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 04:38:42 PM »
Me and my husband and daughter were leaving Krogers one night and I saw something in the parking lot that seemed rather familiar. I went over to find a G3 laying there all frazzled. I picked it up and handed her to my daughter who was happy to have a new pony. My husband however told me that some little girl will be crying tonight when she cannot find her pony. I felt bad, but how would I find the owner?
Also about 13 years ago I called my aunt to ask if her daughters had my childhood ponies, my mom thought I outgrew them and passed them to my cousins... anyway, later that year I went to the Christmas party at her house and the table in her foyer had Party Time sitting there for me. I wasn't really keen to see that pony, but it was nice that she remembered to look.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal