collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I soo want a Big Mack toy....  (Read 4812 times)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
I soo want a Big Mack toy....
« on: February 12, 2012, 09:13:36 AM »
I have never been into G4's (this is not being rude, I just can't afford them as well as G1's which are my passion) but today, I did the unthinkable. I WATCHED NEARLY EVERY F.I.M EPISODE! and.... I totally loved them  :biggrin:  Sadly, I cannot afford to collect them, but I have my wishes, I really would love Hasbro to make Big Mack as a full size toy, he would be beautiful next to my G1 boys! Aaaaaand.... I'd love a Nightmare Moon Toy (i know they're set to make these and I may well buy one!) But... best not tell my mum, she thinks I'm potty collecting expensive plastic! ;)
I wish Big Mack were the size of a G1! Who do you wish they'd make toys out of...? :D

SheRa-dude

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: I soo want a Big Mack toy....
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 09:22:44 AM »
Here's a pic of what I dare to dream of since Hasbro agreed to listen to the adult collectors....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ZettaMomo

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 09:23:55 AM »
I wish they would make Big Mac! I would buy him in a heartbeat. I know they have a blind bag version of him and a few other boys in the third wave.
Maybe we will have some luck now that they we will have a boy pony.

I wish they would make a toy of Discord. It's probably not going to happen any time soon if it does, but it would be awesome.
I also hope they will make a Bon Bon brushable to go with the Lyra/Heartstrings one they are making.

toralei

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 09:28:54 AM »
I think it would be cute, for the anniversary, to release a set of mane 6 designed as the ponies they were modeled after. So, Twilight, Sparkler, Posey, Surprise, Firefly, and Applejack (that doesn't work out so  great, heh).

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 09:31:29 AM »
I agree. I love Big Mac's colors. So eye-popping.

cesprins

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 09:50:02 AM »
Here's a pic of what I dare to dream of since Hasbro agreed to listen to the adult collectors....

All my want, too! With cast off armor would be amazing.

I really hope they do a line of boy ponies now that they have the mold, like they did in G1.

SheRa-dude

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 09:52:03 AM »

I really hope they do a line of boy ponies now that they have the mold, like they did in G1.

Yep, shiny, metallic, off mold armor is a MUST, LOL ! ! !   But I won't wait till Hasbro does it, I think... I'll be making one myself ;)

Offline littlexflitter

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sparklesugar.com/
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 10:05:18 AM »
If they do make those armoured ponies I hope they'd also make the white-coated and blue-maned stallions that appear around the princess in certain scenes. I like their designs.

I would be very happy about a Big Macintosh toy. He's such a great character in the show.

cesprins

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 10:15:20 AM »

Yep, shiny, metallic, off mold armor is a MUST, LOL ! ! !   But I won't wait till Hasbro does it, I think... I'll be making one myself ;)

It doesn't seem to far off, considering Shining armor has "armor" that I'm assuming is cast off.

Although the guard's boots make me think of fashion styling ponies! That'd be a riot to have castle guard dress up ponies! haha! I'd love that.

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 10:18:45 AM »
I've even written to Hasbro asking them to make a set with Big Mac and Granny Smith! I sooooooo want a Granny Smith!!!  :cry:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 10:19:14 AM »
It would seem likely that if HB have gone to the expense of a boy mould [for Shining Armour] they will certainly re use it...a set of boys would be nice...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 10:24:32 AM »
Oh my gosh... Sparkler would make such a gorgeous G4... but I am biased since she is already a beautiful G1!!

I just think they might actually make some boy ponies for 2013. If they do, Big Mac will definitely be a brushable pony since he is the most mane character boy they have focused on! He is sooo sweet, I would probably buy like, 3 of them. XD

will2Bfree

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »
I would love to have the guards in both of their color combinations. Maybe they could make them into sets with each of their respective princesses or just a set with one of each color. Who wouldn't buy a set of two boys?!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 04:17:26 PM »
Just a few days ago, I would have said Trixie and Lyra. Now we're actually getting them (I still can't believe it!) so I have to set my sights on other background ponies I want made into toys. Definitely, Big Mac would be one. So would Fleur, but she'd need a new mold, so it's not too likely. Also, Noteworthy (the blue pony with the music notes that's also a blind bag) and Roseluck. Oh, and the spa twins. They're both gorgeous!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 04:42:33 PM »
Oh my gosh... Sparkler would make such a gorgeous G4... but I am biased since she is already a beautiful G1!!

I so tried to make a custom of her until I dropped it on the floor while the mod podge was drying. T__T

And I looove the new show. It's actually got me into MLP. And personally, the toys aren't that hard to come across. Do you trade? I'm sure plenty of people here would be willing to trade older gens for G4s with you! (I would if I had more money DX My G4 stuff are keepers :D)

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal