collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Run away plushy  (Read 1704 times)

SaphTalon

• Trade Count: (0)
Run away plushy
« on: February 10, 2012, 05:33:09 PM »
Some of you who looked at chat Tuesday mornings chat sleepless night 2:00am and Friday. I forgot to get my Pony plush out of my friends car.

I went to church which is two towns from where I live so I spend the night with my parents.They live between me and my church. I got to church with my back pack because I wanted to show sowing designs to the drama teem.

I could not take it into the church because of awkwardness. I took it out of my back pack and went in. I went home in a different car then I came in with because my friends husband was leaving sooner.

He is the least sportive person of my pony collection. :blush: So it worked out all except I did not get my pony back until two nights later. My friend does housecleaning for my family. First night one was killer and second I managed with a sentimental pillow. I sowed it together myself so it worked sort of.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Run away plushy
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 05:37:06 PM »
Well I'm glad you got your plushie back!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SaphTalon

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 06:38:48 PM »
^^ Thanks

Anyone have stories of losing your stuffed animal or any item that you loved?

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 07:58:50 PM »
yah the one pony i miss the most is my wind whistler she was my most beloved  pony and one day i lost her. I have no idea how or when i lost her but i have finally gotten a replacement for her, still i wish i could go back and prevent myself from loosing her.

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 07:48:52 AM »
It's good you got your plushie back.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 03:52:29 PM »
I actually lost my childhood care bear in a flood in 2007, I do have a very nice cheer bear in gorgeous condition as a replacement, but its not the same as having my tattered, faded old bear. I slept with her most nights since I was 2 years old. I purchased a plush tiger from the supermarket on a supply run (garbage bags, toilet paper, some vegetables, smokes and coke) in between mopping up the mess, it isn't the same as having her back, but the tiget sleeps with me most nights, unless my cat steals it instead, I have a back up black build a bear with neon coloured hearts all over it for such nights. I also have a sweetsong plushie, but find her too large most of the time, my cat seems to like cuddling up to her though, so it saves my tiger from being stolen by him at times lol.

I would do anything to have my childhood bear back, unfortunately its gone and I have to deal with that, I wish she was only gone for a couple of nights in the back seat of someones car :)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 04:12:00 PM »
Awwww! Glad you have it back <3

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 08:21:46 PM »
I lost a beloved toy once... brought my pink glow worm to my school for show and tell in grade 2 (man... that was years ago).  A friend wanted me to go down the pull-e-glide with her, and a boy in my class said he'd watch my glowworm for me.  When I got back, he said some 'big kids' (grade 3) took it and chucked it over the fence.  I was devastated.  I told the teachers what he told me, and asked if we could go look for it.  No... wasn't allowed on the other side of that fence (it was a field).  That was friday.  Turns out the teachers and principle looked for it in the field during the weekend and didn't find it... it was dropped off on the front of the principle's office on Monday morning.  I got it back, but apparently the teachers were upset about having searched for it.  They thought I was lying.  Turns out, this boy was the liar.  He hid it for some reason, and felt bad about it, so he told me a lie.  He did it again weeks later, when he drank my juice box.

I don't know what happened to that kid.  He left our school later that same year and I never saw him again.  I think he wanted to be friends, but I had such a hard time with that after what he did.  I wanted to be his friend... but man.  Maybe that's just something that boys that age did?

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal