collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: anyone into dreams and the meanings of them and such here cuz..  (Read 1229 times)

lovekangaroo

• Trade Count: (0)
anyone into dreams and the meanings of them and such here cuz..
« on: February 10, 2012, 03:39:58 PM »
i had a weird dream last night. i'm not sure if it means anything or just random.

in the dream i was sitting in a chair or something across the alley. i was glancing around and i saw two crows (or ravens) . i decided i wanted to get some pics so i want inside to get the camera. when i was about to go back outside i saw a dog... it was like a demon dog or something that should have been in resident evil.. and then a few more showed up in the yard.. the stray cat we feed was getting circled by them so we opened the door enough for it to run in. i tried to take pictures of the dogs but the camera wouldn't take pictures of them.. then some how one got a hold of me foot and i was trying to get it away and i woke up..

the weird thing is this isn't the first time i've seen two crows/ravens in my dreams. i don't think the crows were anything evil cuz if i hadn't seen them i wouldn't have gone inside to got the camera and i would have been outside when the dogs showed up and they would have been between me and the door.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: anyone into dreams and the meanings of them and such here cuz..
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 03:45:32 PM »
Well that was certainly and interesting dream! I've been having some doozies myself lately!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 06:46:19 PM »
Hmm!  I know crows or ravens in dreams usually mean someone's taking advantage of your misfortune.  But then again, that's if you believe in that kind of stuff.  The birds could represent something about your subconscious as well.

Odd dream either way!

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Repulsive333

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 08:58:41 PM »
One crow/raven symbolizes death/misfortune... 2 crows actually symbolize joy and joyful laughter.
That is a great thing to have come into your dreams!!!
especially reoccurring.

My guess is that you are happy or very happy with one part of your life. Take note of when you see these crows and what happens the day before or a couple days before and see if there are any things/people/events that happen right before they appear in your dreams.
That particular thing/person/event is very important to you and maintains a subconscious happy feeling in your brain. 

Levengale

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 12:00:35 AM »
I find that, even when given what certain things often symbolize, it ultimately comes down to what YOU see them to be. It took me a while to learn how to analyze my dreams, but if you sit there and think about it for a while, what certain things could mean, you might find that your subconscious actually 'talks' to you, in a sense. (: Good luck figuring it out!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 03:29:16 AM »
I typically interpret birds in dreams as messengers in general.  Is there something you are expectant for in your future?   It sounds like you were trying to "take stock of your surroundings" so I would factor that into your interpretation too.  :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal