collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Huge Sale! Custom MLPs! G4 Brushables! Pony Mania, Furby, MH, EAH, Zelfs  (Read 92868 times)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Just listed a few things.  Will be listing some more tonight.   :biggrin:
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Listed a Effanbee, Patsy Doll Patsy's Dressy Day, Tonner Doll, 10 inch.  Listed her about a week ago.  As well as some G4 brushables and some more zelfs.   ^.^

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Check my previous post for my newest items being sold.  Been busy with a bunch of new baby goats running around outside so I haven't gotten around to putting up anything new lately.  :D

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Update 6/16/17 - I added "Or Best Offer" to nearly all of my items and also lowered lots of prices!!  Including lowering my Tonner, "Patsy's Dressy Day" doll to $75!!  I had her at $99 originally.  She is a limited edition of 500, I think it is.  Come see everything!   :biggrin: 
Oh and I also have some NIB Barbie dolls to post but I've been addicted to the Zelda BOTW game lately!  I still hope to put them up before the end of the month.

G4 and hard to find G3 ponies, some "super Long hair" are ending late tonight. Plus lots of other collectibles. I also have some new in box Barbie dolls to list soon. Hopefully later this week.  :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 08:46:48 PM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I reduced prices on all of my items! Reduced all pony prices! Rare Glimmer Wings Peacock Ploomete only $12, she is Mint!!  Lots of my G3 ponies are around 3 to 5 dollars with best offers and I have combine shipping so  if you are interested in more than one  click "add to cart" instead of "buy it now" to see my shipping discounts.
 I put best offers on everything And I lowered prices of lots of my higher priced items.! Like - only $50 for the Moss Rose the rare AI doll, only $15 for like new Calico critters seaside restaurant, only $27 for the limited eddition Pearleen Angelic mermaid zelf,  and I lowered prices on lots more of my other zelfs too. Like lullaby Unicorn Zelf & Ribbita Frog Zelf. I have added "or best offers " to all my dolls - Monster high dolls,  ever after high dolls, Pinkie Cooper dolls, & other dolls. Trying to get them sold quickly so send me your offers and I'll probably accept them!

I reduced all my dolls prices by at least 1/2!!  All Monster High dolls & Ever after dolls are $10 or lower!!  ( I just  changed all  these prices so they might not have updated  completely just yet so click on a doll you're interested in & the price will Be $10 or lower on the actual listing if it's not showing that yet). I also have Pinkie Cooper & Periwinkle Tinkerbell Pirate reduced! 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:11:10 PM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I listed lots more new in box Ever After dolls and Monster High dolls.  Some Very Hard to find!  I will also be listing tonight or tomorrow : Ashlynn - Fairest on Ice and Legacy Day - Cerise Hood, as well as Gloom and Bloom, Cleo!!  Also going to list some of the new shimmer/glitter G4 ponies.  And I will be listing some Barbie dolls as well that I found.  So be sure and check back.

Also lots of my older stuff has been put on SALE and has been disappearing quickly!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Just listed the Rare Blind Bag pony, Glow in the dark Twilight Sparkle.  She is up for bids starting at $12.  Also listed first edition Fluttershy Equestria girls doll (Complete!), G4 brushable Nurse Redheart (white version with ribbon in her hair), and rare G3 SDCC exclusive Graffiti Art pony!

Also listed Rare Breyer 4 Seasons Treasure Hunt "Summer" Othello/Wintersong mold, and lots of zelfs - some new in package and some loose.

Everything is up for bids for 5 days and has "Buy it nows" on them too.  Have fun!   :)

Oh, and I should be listing more in the next few days.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 12:52:06 AM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
UPDATE:  Auctions end tonight!  Take a look and don't forget to bid.   :)

I listed a lot of new G4 brushables and a couple more Monster High NIB dolls - Freak du chic Clawdeen & Goul Fair Scarah Screams.  Super Cute!!   I have lots of other goodies too like what I listed in the previous post and more so come check them all out!   :biggrin:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:07:52 PM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I listed some Costum MLPs that I've had since 2011.  Lovely ponies!  And quiet a selection to choose from!  Come take a look.   :biggrin:
I also listed a few more Breyer horses, more Zelfs, and I listed some Barbies a few weeks back. 
I also hope to list some more goodies by the 8th, so check back later too.   :biggrin:

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
You have some very lovely ponies for sale.  Just wanted to let you know that the beautiful Big Brother custom you have isn't made from an Ice Crystal base.  Ice Crystal is a minty green and has a raised right, front leg.  Good luck with your sale! :)
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Oh my gosh!  I can't believe I didn't notice that!  He must be a Barnacle or Quarterback.  I haven't collected G1 ponies in probably 5 years now, but I still can't believe I didn't noticed that.  Thanks for letting me know.  I just revised it.   :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
On the 7th I listed a few more G4 brushables from the pony mania sets. And lots more loose - Displayed only Monster high dolls. Come see. 😊

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I need to make money fast so I dropped prices on lots of my higher priced items!!  Come see quick, Because once I get the money I need, the prices will go back up to what they were.  I'm hoping to make the money by Sunday or Monday.  Come take a look and take advantage of these awesome discounts!!

All the custom ponies prices were dropped as well as lots more!!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Re: Huge Sale! Custom MLPs! G4 Brushables! Pony Mania, G3, Breyer, MH, EAH, Zelfs
« Reply #403 on: November 01, 2017, 04:07:35 PM »
I marked down lots of items!  MLP Customs and LOTS More!  Click on my ebay link to Come see everything!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Re: Huge Sale! Custom MLPs! G4 Brushables! Pony Mania, G3, Breyer, MH, EAH, Zelfs
« Reply #404 on: December 10, 2017, 08:34:37 AM »
I Still have some gorgeous G1 customs on sale + more g4 brushables.  I will also be posting more BB minis (in a lot) and more NIB zelfs.  Come see them at my ebay link!
And I posted my Disney Designer couples Rapunzel & Flynn dolls - 1st edition : $350 + shipping. (that is what I paid for her a few years back)   
I also put on more NIB Monster high dolls a couple of weeks ago. 
In other 'news' I put on - NIB Strawberry Shortcake Raspberry rag doll (the 2016 one that looks vintage), plus lots of zelfs and other dolls!  Come see everything!  There's just to much to mention!   :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal