collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Huge Sale! Custom MLPs! G4 Brushables! Pony Mania, Furby, MH, EAH, Zelfs  (Read 93240 times)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Listed some new MH & EAH dolls a couple days ago.  New in box.  As well as a 2015 Holiday Barbie and some other things.

Still have a few more MH dolls to list and some other things soon.   :)

New Offer! :

Want to create your own blind bag pony "lot" and/or Palace Pets "lot" -  I have way to many blind bag ponies and palace pets listed for sale and I have been meaning to make lot sets to sell them in mass at cheaper prices.  So I thought you all could create your own set from what I have listed on ebay.   PM me here or email me through ebay to tell me which ones you want and I will make a listing just for you or we can deal straight through the arena with paypal and I will just remove them from ebay.  I will charge only $3 for each BB or PP that you want, or less than that if they are already listed for less.  (For this offer Apple Bottoms, Neon Lights, and Rainbow Twilight Sparkle will be $4 each)  And charge actual shipping for the set, which would be around $3 in the US and around $10.99 for international shipping if I make the label through ebay.  If we deal straight through paypal the shipping is $13.75 for international.  Cheaper for Canada, of course.

;)   Here is my Ebay Link:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/rachelsyr83/m.html?item=230829781884&_trksid=p2047675.l2562&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:01:20 AM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I still have some more items I want to list but just haven't gotten around to it yet.  One of them is an Angelgate custom pullip that I had done for me.  It is the "Dino" version that they were making about 2 years ago.  I opted to not have the teeth put on.  I haven't listed her just yet because I need to change her eyes back to the original ones they sent her with.  She will be sold nude.  Not sure on the price I will list her for yet.  If anyone is interested in her let me know and I will speed up the process of getting her ready and pics taken for you. 

Oh, and don't forget about the - "create your own blind bag pony "lot" and/or Palace Pets "lot", that I'm offering.  Read about the offer in the previous post.  Just PM me if you are interested.   ^.^

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I hope to be listing some new items today or tomorrow. 
Not been in the mood to post on ebay lately. 

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Put up some more Monster High and Ever After dolls last night.  All are new in box and most are up for "best offers"

Oh, and I finally got my combined shipping to work!   :biggrin:  Now if you want to buy more than one item just click "Add to Cart" and it will adjust the shipping for you.  I don't have combined shipping rules for the larger items though.  To hard to guesstimate shipping for large packages.  For all "new in box" dolls and items around that size & larger just email me for an exact shipping quote.  New in box zelfs, NIB monster high add-on clothes packs and everything smaller have combined shipping rules, so once added to your cart the shipping will adjust to be much less.   :)

Oh, and heads up.  I'm going out of town from 16th to the 23rd.  So if anyone was eyeing something and wants it before Christmas they should get it by the 15th.  I will ship packages on the 16th and then I might be able to ship on the 24th when I get back, but not quite sure.
I also might take the smaller items with me so that I can still ship them on my trip, since it is right before Christmas.  Any questions just let me know.  I'm happy to help.   ^.^
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:51:49 AM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas!!   :biggrin:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I hope to be putting some more items on soon.  Doll related probably

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I lowered prices on auctions!!  The auctions end next Saturday (not the 28th but the Saturday after that) .  Should still be listing new items before the end of this month.  I have more Zelfs to list and a few dolls and I think I'm going to list my Calico Critter Seaside cruiser house boat.  I got it for myself for Christmas but realized afterward I just don't think I have the space for it.  And possibly listing more.   :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I listed more new Zelfs last Saturday.  Lots of Hard to find ones!  Like Limited Editions Cleocat Pharaoh and Angelic Mermaid.  Also mediums NIP -Lullaby Unicorn, Finley Kio Fish, and Super sizes Noodles the Chinese dragon, Snowanne the snow leopard, and So-anne the teddy bear!  2 others I listed, Angel-Hop and Rose-anne, have already sold so come see quick!

Also my auctions are ending tomorrow evening so come see and don't forget to bid.   ;)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Listed the new zelfs listed in the previous post.  Hope to list some more goodies soon.  :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Just listed 3 Ai dolls for sale.  Should be able to list more goodies later today so check back later.  I have more NIB zelfs, BB ponies, Palace pets minis, Photo Finish brushable and lots more to list later.  My ebay link is at the top of this page.   :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I should be listing some new goodies very soon!  Mostly doll related this time.  should list them today or tomorrow.  :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Listed some new goodies today!   ^.^  Some Pullip doll items - Pullip Galene, Pullip Marianne's stock outfit, AngelGate custom doll "Dino", partial stock for Pullip Midnight Velvet.  Also listed a paradise galleries baby doll, Starkle wizard Zelf, and a couple new in package palace pets Berry bunny and Meadow Skunk.  I hope to list more tomorrow or possibly tonight if I don't get to sleepy later.  So check back.   :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Just listed 3 more Pullip dolls for sale.  Cinderella (the ball gown one, nude),  original Suigintou from Rozen Maiden (nude), and Uncanricky (complete).

I also plan to list some G4 ponies either later tonight or tomorrow hopefully, so check back.    :biggrin:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Just listed a bunch of hard to find, rare brushable G4 and G3 ponies!  They up for 5 day auction with "buy it now" as well.  Come see!  One sold already.  I will still be listing more rare G3 later so check back.   :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal