Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

New Ponysona - Melody Rose!

(1/2) > >>

PrincessStarlily:
Mwahahaha, I'm finally getting the hang of drawing G4s!!!  :devious:

Hey everypony!  :satisfied:  So, I was bored, and drew up a new ponysona.  ^.^  I know it's weird since I already have two, and the truth is this one will never fully replace Juniper or Starlily, but the colors and theme turned out so well that I decided to keep her.  :satisfied:  Her name is actually thanks to a great friend of mine, and I've been using it as a pen name on a writing blog I'm on with some friends.  :)  So, I decided to build on top of the name and create a new pony...

As for her unusual pose, she's actually half of a picture--I originally sketched her high-fiving with my friend's new ponysona. I may post up the whole drawing once it's done.  ^.^

I will soon add this ref to my signature, and you just may see me requesting some adopts of her in the near future...  ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And just in case anyone's curious: I drew her lines on paper with a black UniBall pen, scanned it in as a black & white bmp image, recolored the black pixels, and filled her in with color.  :satisfied:  Oh, and I used the program Gimp for the whole thing.

Opinions? Suggestions? Don't be afraid to tell me!  ;)

The ever-artsy Starlily
 :art:

Diamond:
Very nice, love the colors, two things bother me just a little her leg pose, too straight up and the angle reminds me of something I would rather not mention.  The other since I know nothing of gimp I have no clue if this is an easy or hard thing is flat.  Love the shade it just seems flat.

kittybethy:
She looks cute!

Lina:
pretty! i love her color scheme, and her hair flows so nicely! :heart:

PrincessStarlily:
Thank you!  ^.^  And yes, Diamond, I'm working on modifying her leg (and her eye, since her current eyelashes look way too much like hooks). Her pose shouldn't be as awkward when I'm done.  :satisfied:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version