collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who Would You Like the New G4 2012 Brush-ables To Be?  (Read 16725 times)

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Who Would You Like the New G4 2012 Brush-ables To Be?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 12:47:07 PM »
Minty!  I would also love to have a brushable Pepperdance, but I'm sure that's about as likely to happen as the sky falling.  But hey, anything new would be awesome!  Some new colour schemes would be cool as well...

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 12:58:43 PM »
i'd like to see blind bag Sassaflash and Twilight Sky (glittery black male) as brushables :) it would be cool it they were translucent like the g3 divine shine ponies!
i'd also like to see toola roola and starsong come back, i really liked those 2 from the core 7.
oh and of course Minty!

but id like to see more blind bag ponies made into brushables, as well as more background ponies, more uniquely colored ponies (id like to see more red and green, and maybe some neon colors, silver, gold, brown, gray, and even black! but less pink) and whatever pony can be brought back from previous lines!
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

AirBourne

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 02:24:31 PM »
Minty, Lyra/Heartstings, Bon Bon, and Minuette/Colgate are my picks!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 02:58:59 PM »
Minty, Heartstrings, Firecracker Burst, and pretty much any non-pink pony. We have so many pink ones now D:

Oh, and BLUE Luna. In the series, she has my favourite shades of blue, and yet we get purple Luna. Aw.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

aerie_star

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2012, 03:05:44 PM »
MINTY!

And more green, blue, yellow, red, orange, and purple ponies (not the pinky purple we've been getting).

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2012, 03:22:05 PM »
Well, I already know who three of them are! Skywishes, Cherry Pie, and the Diamond pegasus... (can't remember her name ATM). I'm really hoping for not so many pink ponies this time around. Blues, GREENS, oranges, reds and yellows!

sunyshore

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2012, 03:38:40 PM »
more boy ponies ALA prince guy. especially big mac, who, with a blind bag release, i think has a real chance now.

really though, boy ponies are coming, i think!

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2012, 03:47:20 PM »
I hope we see a lot of the blind bag characters. I'd like to see Minty too, but wow I have no idea how she became so popular. There's already like 15 G3 incarnations of her lol. I want something new! =P
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »
Minty, of course! She's my favorite G3, and I've been waiting for her to be released in some form since she showed up on Taobao. Also Sweetie Blue. Other than that, I'd love to see some boys, especially Big Mac and Noteworthy. From the show, I'd love brushables of Trixie, Lyra, :muffin: Pony and Roseluck. Oh, and any of the following blind bags would make great regular ponies: Sugar Grape, Pepperdance, Tea Love, Sprinkle Stripe & Lucky Dreams.

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2012, 04:30:27 PM »
make room on the Minty bandwagon cuse I'm jumping on!

Cherry Spices would be great and Tea love! I also like the blind bags from the TRU set they would be cool as brushables

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2012, 04:39:23 PM »
I'd love more blue/green and more earth ponies. As much as I love unicorns and Pegasus if there were less of them they would become more special.

MLPMegaLover

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2012, 04:45:25 PM »
No ofense, but i don't want a Minty. I want 3 fillies based on the euro-exclusive Jewellery babies. Baby Diamond as a unicorn, Baby Sapphire as a pegasus and Baby Ruby, just an earth pony. And i want white ponies, more for a bride. I want a unicorn Truly, Majesty as a earth pony, and Princess Tiffany with Princess Starburst as a unicorn and Princess Sparkle like a earth pony. And of course, i want a Paradise, Bangles and a Angel!
Sorry mah girls, but Minty is very bored to me. Too annoying to me seeing a Minty again. (Too clumsy for me!)

10yearbazooka

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2012, 04:52:29 PM »
I would like to see the blind bag ponies made in to brushables, specifically Tea Love, Lemon Hearts, Firecracker Burst, Minty, and Heartstrings. It would also be cool if some background ponies were made in to toys, like Octavia and the Nurse pony.

And I really hope Hasbro comes out with ponies that aren't pink. Green, Orange, Yellow, and Red would be nice!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I would love to see G4 versions of Surprise and other G1 ponies, but I realize that probably isn't possible since Hasbro seems to have lost the copyright to some G1 ponies.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:57:21 PM by 10yearbazooka »

MLPMegaLover

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2012, 04:54:03 PM »
Now i want a Cherry Spices and a Crimson Gala. We need sparkly ponies and brown ponies. DO WANT NOW.

emera_lazzaly

« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2012, 05:05:27 PM »
I gotta say, I would love an oldie from G1! Wouldn't be too picky really. Sparkly ponies would be awesome! Or twinkle eyed ones!

I love pink, it's my favorite color, but I think it would be cool to see different colors like a green pony or a red one!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal