collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Recent pony purchases - Mostly thrift finds, G1 to G4  (Read 3847 times)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Re: Recent pony purchases - Mostly thrift finds, G1 to G4
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 07:12:49 AM »
Nice haul, well done!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline angelponies

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 07:59:34 AM »
Wow! What a fantastic collection!! Thanks for sharing!!  ^.^

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 02:09:00 PM »
ZennaBug - Thank you so much, it's so nice to hear you think they are all lovely!

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 - Thank you! Oh for sure it's the easiest to find G3, I find like 20 of them for maybe 1 G1 haha! Moving to Japan was my dream too when I was younger. I can't recommend being there during July or August (its so horribly hot) but I blog about my travels alot. Just google "Moments like Diamonds" ^^

SourdoughStomper - Thank you, I'm glad you think they are awesome too. I love hunting the thrift stores XD

Diamond - Thank you for the congrats^^/ Yes for sure, it was fun! I can see why Silver Glow is your favorite G3 Pegasus, she's so stunning!

DazzleKitty - It's so sweet you think they look pretty, thank you!

kittybethy - Thank you so much for the big congrats, you are so kind!

scarletjul - I'm so happy you think they are awesome, and the princess was an exciting find for sure! I haven't had a G1 princess since I was a wee one XD

lose - I'm glad I could share some G3s you haven't seen before! There were so many, but there are a few that are so common. I like Sunrise Song's cutie mark alot!

kiwimlp - Thank you so much dear! Yes, luckily the G1s are all rather good, besides Kingsley, Wave Runner and Sand Digger who may need some sun fading TT hehe

Uninu - Thank you for saying congrats ^^/ The custom in your avatar is really neat!

Icecrystalline - Oh that is much too kind of you! Its so nice to hear you think the photos came out well #^^#

Pinkamena - Thank you! It was thanks to my mom and best friend's help that I was able to find all of them XD

angelponies - You are so sweet to say it's a fantastic collection, really that is so nice to hear. Thank you for the kind comment^^

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

emera_lazzaly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 05:23:51 PM »
Great collection! The girls are beautiful!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal