collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: More new ponies in August!  (Read 12883 times)

Offline Lancer

• Trade Count: (+164)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Diary of a Daydreamer
Re: More new ponies in August!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 04:41:02 PM »
There's a blog I found earlier that had photos and more details about the new G4 toys shown at the New York toy fair this year (which I had totally forgotten about...I don't know if there was a thread about it on the Arena, or whether it took place during the change over?)  Anyways, I was just commenting to Mum about it earlier, and it really does seem they plan to just release the same ponies again and again.  The main six characters are going to be released AGAIN, this time with a "wedding themed accessory" (looked like a plastic wedding invite), then possibly AGAIN as bridesmaids (couldn't really work it out from the description on the blog).  The flower girls were Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie-Belle again.  I can't remember the link but if you Google for "New York Toy Fair My Little Pony" in the past week, you'll probably find it. :)

They did say there would be "18 ponies" in the singles set with wedding themed accessories.  Perhaps they'll re-release the main six three times?! :P

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 05:07:46 PM »
when i saw "flower girls", i thought of these ponies: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Daisy,_Lily,_and_Rose

cant wait to see who the flower girls actually are!
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 05:33:17 PM »
There's a blog I found earlier that had photos and more details about the new G4 toys shown at the New York toy fair this year (which I had totally forgotten about...I don't know if there was a thread about it on the Arena, or whether it took place during the change over?)  Anyways, I was just commenting to Mum about it earlier, and it really does seem they plan to just release the same ponies again and again.  The main six characters are going to be released AGAIN, this time with a "wedding themed accessory" (looked like a plastic wedding invite), then possibly AGAIN as bridesmaids (couldn't really work it out from the description on the blog).  The flower girls were Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie-Belle again.  I can't remember the link but if you Google for "New York Toy Fair My Little Pony" in the past week, you'll probably find it. :)

They did say there would be "18 ponies" in the singles set with wedding themed accessories.  Perhaps they'll re-release the main six three times?! :P

Here's one I found:
http://idlehands1.blogspot.com/2012/02/toy-fair-2012-my-little-pony-wedding.html
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2012, 05:40:11 PM »

Here's one I found:
http://idlehands1.blogspot.com/2012/02/toy-fair-2012-my-little-pony-wedding.html

Oie, i hope there will be more at the toyfair. That doesn't look very promising. O.O
Just more main characters and the cutie mark crusaders.
But thanks for sharing!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

will2Bfree

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2012, 05:43:34 PM »

Offline Starbright

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2012, 05:47:09 PM »
I am VERY excited that they said Shining Armor is the FIRST colt! First means there will be a second, third, fourth...hehe!
Collecting G1 and G3 since 2005  :biggrin:

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2012, 05:55:43 PM »
<snip>

Here's one I found:

Oie, i hope there will be more at the toyfair. That doesn't look very promising. O.O
Just more main characters and the cutie mark crusaders.
But thanks for sharing!

Here's to hoping that most of the 18 singles are new. Looks like they may not be counting the suitcase ponies. But the suitcases could mean traveling to the wedding....

Also mentioned 3 waves of "Clipstrips" ponies.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

will2Bfree

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »
I'm trying to figure out who that Fashion Style Princess is. At first, I thought it would be Princess Cadance, but when I actually looked at it, it looks a lot more like Luna (eye color, etc.). Looking closer it looks like Rarity's hair (no tinsel)... maybe it's just a messed up prototype. It's got me awfully confused (and a little excited!).

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2012, 06:23:11 PM »
Weeeeeeee I love new ponies!!!!  I am so excited and my birthday is in August:). Woot woot!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2012, 06:34:33 PM »
I will get the castle. If the six flower girls are the main six, it will be a pass unless the accessories are SUPER cute. Which they probably won't be, LOL.  It's hard to find a lot of accessories for ponies that I like.

If they are six different ponies....that would be awesome.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

will2Bfree

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2012, 06:46:23 PM »
I will get the castle. If the six flower girls are the main six, it will be a pass unless the accessories are SUPER cute. Which they probably won't be, LOL.  It's hard to find a lot of accessories for ponies that I like.

If they are six different ponies....that would be awesome.

Look at the link posted above. There will be 4 bridesmaids from the main six and the cutie mark crusaders will be the flower girls.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2012, 07:17:01 PM »
The Toy Fair isn't until Sunday but it seems the toy companies are giving the media little previews of what is going to be there.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2012, 07:30:38 PM »
Blah :( Not what I'd hoped for, but maybe the 18 singles will all be different.

I'm super excited about getting all 3 waves of blind bags here in the US though, and it looks like there will be new styling ponies as well as glimmer wing fluttershy and daisy dreams <3

Edit: Alllsooo I just realized, if those 18 new singles are different ponies, one of them may be Minty! ;DD Or possibly as a bonus pony in the bridesmaids set.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 07:37:24 PM by Rhini »

cesprins

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2012, 07:37:14 PM »
darn it. MORE re-releases?? This is starting to get very ridiculous.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2012, 08:01:46 PM »
I hope that the flower girls are different.  The pics of the CMC and Pinkie/Twilight are a little discouraging...  :(  But I will definitely be picking up the castle set for Shining Armor!  Yay for boy ponies!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal