collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: More new ponies in August!  (Read 12864 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
More new ponies in August!
« on: February 06, 2012, 08:27:19 AM »
So according to the folks over at EQD, one of their members recently got to speak with a hasbro rep at an international toy fair, who confirmed the Princess Cadence large doll as well as the wedding playset just in time for the beginning of the christmas toy rush in August. They also made mention of previously unheard of "Flower Girl" ponies. What could these be!? Roughly translated text below (credit to Weatherhoof, thanks!)

"This year small pony lovers will like: Because with amazing new playsets and surprising newcomers in the pony line-up experiencing the adventures in Equestria will be a child's play. Girls ages 3 and up will travel together with their ponies trough Equestia thanks to the Friendship Express or organize a wedding in the dreamlike beatiful Wedding Castle. And no wedding is complete without a beautiful bride. Princess Cadence will it be in her lovely wedding dress. A real wedding is not complete, if the groom is missing, and so starting in August the first colt named Shining Armour will join the ladies within the Wedding Castle. Additional growth ofthe pony-family will come with the Flower Girl Ponies and the Glimmer Wing Ponies, so that 2012 the pony fun will never end.

-My little Pony: Wedding Castle-
Synopsis: Every Princess' dream will come true: With the brand-new My Little Pony Wedding Castle every little pony friend can plan the loveliest Dream Weddings. Thanks to various glamourous accessoirs every feast will be unique and there is nothing left, which could stop a successful wedding. Joining the crowd is the bride Princess Cadence and her groom Shining Armour.

Avaiable: August 2012
Ages: 3 and up
Price: €44.99

-My litte Pony: Princess Cadence-

Synopsis: Princess Cadence just looks fabulous in her wedding dress. Authentically she is the star at every wedding. Her long mane can be brushes and designed with the additional accessoirs and the flap of her wings will be acompanied by magicial sound effects.

Ages: 4 and up
Price: €24.99

-My little Pony: Flower Girls-

Synopsis: The small ponies will make the pony marriage between Princess Cadence and Shining Armour perfect. With their lovely dresses and dozens of wedding accessoires they are prepared for the major event.

Ages: 4 and up
Price: €14.99"

Exciting! I can't wait to see what the flower girls will look like!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
Re: More new ponies in August!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 08:30:54 AM »
Pretty sure the 'flower girls' are just the mane 6 in bridesmaid 'dresses' like we saw in the promotional art.
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 08:32:14 AM »
Eee! I'm a girl ages 3 and up, and I am very excited! :D

I hope they are new ponies, and not just the mane 6 with dresses or something.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 08:34:50 AM »
Pretty sure the 'flower girls' are just the mane 6 in bridesmaid 'dresses' like we saw in the promotional art.

They might be, but that $14.99 price tag makes me think it'll at least be a set of three, or maybe two with accessories? If the dresses are really pretty and they come with non-recycled accessories I might consider it.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 08:38:03 AM »

I would bet my cat on that fact!!! Lol...hey we can hope and dream though maybe we will luck out and get some additional new characters instead that would be lovely and the original 6 will simply be guests! But with the need to always have the main 6 available, I am sure we will see them in some incarnation [other than with luggage] before the end of the year...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Lon-san

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 08:41:53 AM »
"Flower girls" are traditionally little girls though, right? So I was thinking it might be the CMC or other young fillies.

I'm a little disapointed because I thought was turned out to be the big talking doll was maybe a cheaper version of the castle set figure.

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 08:43:22 AM »
£37.00? Not bad for a castle, two ponies and probably accerioes.(sorry cant spell today)
If these Flower Girls aren't the mane six in dresses I'll consider getting them, when they'll be about 12 pounds.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 08:43:33 AM »
Well, as someone  who isn't collecting G4 ponies, I *am* excited over a bride/groom set. I just haven't been "wowed" by anything I've seen so far  (other than the blind bag ponies,which are cute). It's too bad that they keep recycling the "mane 6". That's what  kinda  turned me off of the G3/G3.5 ponies.

Offline LilSpark

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 08:43:48 AM »
I hope they will start to release other male ponies, too.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 08:49:26 AM »
I CAN NOT wait for that castle to be in stores. I want it so much!  XD

As for the Flower Girls, I have a feeling they will be the CMC, or maybe the mane 6, with wedding accessories because if the promotional art too.

Since we have seen product photos of the Wedding Castle and the talking Princess Cadence already, hopefully well see what the Flower Girls are soon too. :)

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 08:49:50 AM »
Can't wait to see pictures! :)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline gallifreyan_pony

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 08:52:30 AM »
Interesting...

I wonder if the Flower Girls will be like Breezies or something - purely based off the description of them as "small".

Offline MLPgal13

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Thanks for my Avie Calico <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 08:58:23 AM »
Oh gosh this is exciting! I hope they aren't exclusive to over seas shoppers. The pricing in pounds is making me a bit nervous that this will be the cause...

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 09:06:07 AM »
exciting!

just in time for my birthday!!!

my theory in the wedding is that if it airs in the show it will be in Season 3.  maybe a two part opener where the bride gets pony-napped and the prince needs help to rescue her!!!! or maybe the GROOM gets pony-napped and Cadance needs to rescue HIM!  here's hoping!

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 09:25:41 AM »
I HAVE TO WAIT TIL AUGUST FOR A COLT?!? And then I would have to buy the playset? ;.; I have no room for the playset! *sobs hysterically*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal