collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Space Stallions  (Read 4181 times)

Offline Princess_Luvlee

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Space Stallions
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 06:55:17 PM »
You possibly know the people that made it?! Random discovery on my part, but I'm elated it's already here (where it belongs) to be appreciated by pony peeps.  This video brings me so much joy ^-^ it shuld be a real cartoon.

Doesn't it make ya think of Bravestarr, ponies?

MiniBaah

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 04:15:37 AM »
You possibly know the people that made it?! Random discovery on my part, but I'm elated it's already here (where it belongs) to be appreciated by pony peeps.  This video brings me so much joy ^-^ it shuld be a real cartoon.

Doesn't it make ya think of Bravestarr, ponies?

Yeah i know the people who made it :) They were in the year above me and they just graduated. It's very odd to suddenly be the "oldest students" at the school. We're working hard on our own bachelor films at the moment :)

and yes it really reminds me of Bravestarr :)

Post Merge: February 10, 2012, 04:23:33 AM

That was interesting. Was this actually some old show I've never heard of or was this an animation your school created?

It's a student film from my school. The creators actually got the idea while being drunk and probably high at one of the school parties.
They pitched it as a joke and didn't count on it being chosen, however it did ;)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:23:33 AM by MiniBaah »

Bee-chan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 11:21:20 AM »
All I will say is this:

Rocking

Rainbow

Keytar-blade!

X3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal