collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The stuff kids come up with!  (Read 3305 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: The stuff kids come up with!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 02:01:08 PM »
Lol.
When younger, at a big picnic thingy, all us kids were asked what do we wanna be when we grow up. We all went around the circle, all saying our choice, like my older sister wanted to be a hair dresser, I wanted to be a horse trainer, one of my brothers wanted to be in the army, another wanted to be a truck driver, an so on. Gettting to my youngest sister, who was about 5, goes, when I grow up I wanna be a fluffy kitten! An she was dead serious!!
We cacked ourselves laughing, an to this day, ( she is now 16) we still tease her about wanting to grow up to be a fluffy kitten. Lol
When I was in preschool, the teachers did some sort of questionnaire with all of us kids, and the teachers asked us the questions and wrote down our answers.  General questions, like "My name is ______" and "My mom's name is _______".  Most of my responses were the same as everyone else's, except for the one that was "When I grow up, I want to be _______".  My answer was "24".

Happily, I did achieve my childhood goal, eventually.

:lmao:  Cute!  I ran a music class for little kids once and every day I would hand each one a music note and have them stick it to the big music staff I had created.  They would have to say their name and then one fun fact about themselves and then at the end I would play their "compostion" on my recorder.  One day, the theme was "I wish ___." Most of the kids had cute answers, but one boy gets up and says "My name is ___ and I wish I was a pie!"   :blink:

When I was little, my mom used to give me "the look" and say in her sternest voice:  "BEHAVE!" if I was acting up.  Once, I burst into tears after she said that I responded (in a sad little pitiful voice):  "I am NOT a have."  *sniffle*  She still calls me a have if I'm being a pain lol.

And when I was getting fussy because I was tired, she used to call me a pooped-out puppy.  So once when I was whiny, she turned to me and before she could open her mouth I informed her that I was "NOT a pooped out puppy!"  Another story that surfaces at the dinner table often.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 03:41:47 PM »
Lol, thats so cute!!
My 2yr old informed me this morning, she cant eat her breakfast coz shes "too busy". Wonder where she got that from!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 01:40:06 AM »
Lol.
When younger, at a big picnic thingy, all us kids were asked what do we wanna be when we grow up. We all went around the circle, all saying our choice, like my older sister wanted to be a hair dresser, I wanted to be a horse trainer, one of my brothers wanted to be in the army, another wanted to be a truck driver, an so on. Gettting to my youngest sister, who was about 5, goes, when I grow up I wanna be a fluffy kitten! An she was dead serious!!
We cacked ourselves laughing, an to this day, ( she is now 16) we still tease her about wanting to grow up to be a fluffy kitten. Lol

I *still* want to be a cat! How lovely it would be to be pampered and sleep all day!

Offline dollhands

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Collection
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 02:22:19 AM »
Cute stories everyone. :)
=^x^=
~*~*~Wishlist~*~*~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal