collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is Hasbro Releasing V-Day Ponies?  (Read 7507 times)

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
Re: Is Hasbro Releasing V-Day Ponies?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 12:29:17 AM »
What about the packages of valentines day cards? Has anyone seen those. Im hopeful they release some of those at the very least ^^;
Those things are everywhere. I'm sick of seeing them all over the internet. I think everyone I know bought a box of them and posted a pic.
I'm pretty sure that's the only pony valentine thing this year.

NOBODY has them around here! Everywhere, Sponge Bob, Transformers, Hello Kitty, etcetc in huge bins of character Val. Cards but no MLP. *scowl*
Aww. People have been finding them at WalMart from what I hear. Check there if you haven't already.
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 01:52:58 AM »
It's weird because when the holiday G3's came out they always sold out reallllly fast! I remember having to stalk Target for the Easters every year!

I hope they do more holiday ponies!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 04:02:26 AM »
It may be an indication on how unsuccessful previous releases were - I would think "holiday" ponies look less and less likely - they rushed out V Day Pinkie and then Easter Fluttershy but we saw nothing for Halloween or, most significantly, Christmas.

I would guess from the amount of x-stock which seems to show up of Easter Fluttershy [our large TK Maxx chain in the UK has loads of these] that these releases were not popular sellers and in turn this would probably make HB reluctant to try holiday releases again [at least for a while]

I agree.  I think that since Valentines Pinkie Pie and Easter Fluttershy didn't seem to sell good they might have backed off the idea.  I think they would have sold a whole lot better if they would have made new ponies for the holidays.  Like they did for most of the G3 line.  I bought all those holiday ponies but I have to admit, I did not buy last years G4 Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy versions.  I didn't think they were different enough.  Seemed like more duplicates to me.

I thought they were going to turn blind bag Lovestruck into a regular size pony for this year's Valentines pony.  After all she does have a cutie mark just like Always and Forever.  And then maybe turn one of the other blind bag ponies into the Easter pony.  But you'd think they would be out by now or we would have at least heard of them.  Maybe next year.  :sigh:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:12:17 AM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal