collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dream Nirvanas and ethics of a dreaming Noddy XD  (Read 1421 times)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Dream Nirvanas and ethics of a dreaming Noddy XD
« on: February 04, 2012, 07:46:47 AM »
So I know we all have those dreams where we find amazing ponies at thrift stores and such...

Last night I dreamt that I was at a thrift store and on the floor was a small box full of ponies. There was an argie north star, at least 2 spanish ponies, something  columbian, and a... peruvian Tripical Breeze (flutter). Oh my brain, the ponies you think up for me to NOT have! What are some of the nirvanas your brain has dreamed up?

Also, in this dream, a girl came up to me and it turned out she had found all those ponies digging through all the massive toy bins. But the she'd put the box down in a corner thinking no one would see it and walked away. And then she kept trying to get the ponies back from me. At first in the dream I felt mildly bad for taking them, but she had put them down. But then she kept trying to scam me to get them back by being like "I have another pony I will trade you that I know you'll like!" and then she'd offer me like, a peachy, or try to pass off a fakie as a rare pony XD

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Re: Dream Nirvanas and ethics of a dreaming Noddy XD
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 12:14:01 PM »
I've dreamt up too many to describe! One dream involved a shop with all kinds of South American variants (and a lot of Colombians and uknown No Country ponies)... in a parallel world! :) I think one was a Medley in South African Medley colours, but an earth pose.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 10:05:21 PM »
If anything could tempt me, it would be a rare pony.  :)
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 11:08:50 PM »
There was a thread like this in Pony Corral, but I guess I'll post here too! XD
I had a dream (don't remember when but somewhat recently) that I found a pony in the attic of this house that was marked "Seoul" on it's hoof. Only details I remember was that the eyes were suuuuper detailed, like if someone took hours and hours to hand paint them on perfectly.
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 11:01:29 AM »
i have dreamt of princess variants and colombian varaints before now :) also funny hong kong ponies popped up in there somewhere i am sure. sadly the charity shop was ALWAYS closed in my dream, so i couldn't go and buy the ponies, i would just gaze at the through the window.

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 11:18:01 AM »
Mine was pretty much what someone has just written in a brag, finding Mimic for $1.00 or finding an argentinian winger for $1.00, or even finding Mimic- but she would be a nirvana, probably greek or argentinian. Awwhhhh dreaming!! x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal