collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you ever have dreams about ponies that don't exist?  (Read 7073 times)

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
Re: Do you ever have dreams about ponies that don't exist?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 08:28:32 AM »
Yes!! I have had dreams about a future MLP generation and all the types of ponies in it. It's a reoccurring pony dream, but almost like every time I dream it, it is a moment in someone else's life... (not a repeating dream, but a dream where I come back and "visit" the other person's life as it goes on). :P It's very interesting....

Baby TEs would have been such a hit, though...  >_< I wish I could have seen the ones you dreamed about! How pretty~

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 08:43:55 AM »
Oh yeah! I did have a pony dream last week. There was a fundraising sale going on at a library and I found these weird ragdoll/scarecrow ponies along with G3 pinkie pie and Glory. 

I was going to buy them, but then a guy I know showed up and was like "Heyyyy cool, my little ponies!" and took and bought the Pinkie and Glory. I was disappointed, but then I woke up and laughed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012, 08:46:46 AM »
I dreamed I found Glow and Show G3s and G3.5s. This is before G4 came out so I imagine I'll eventually find those in a dream too.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

cesprins

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 08:57:00 AM »
Oh yeah. i had a dream a week or so ago that I was at a mcdonalds in an amusement park and they had a bunch of g3.5 that were supposedly limited addition that I didn't want, and two special g4 princesses that were from the FIM show in my dream. One was rose themed and one was sapphire themed, but they unfortunately were sold out.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 09:33:33 AM »
I had a strange pony dream not too long ago.  First, I was walking around Boston with that smart, nerdy guy from the show Criminal Minds (he is SO cute:). We came upon a cart selling ponies and there were all of these different colored wingers.  I was trying to find out how much they cost, but the lady selling them was ignoring me.  I don't remember too much about what happened after that....
Strange, right!!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 01:18:24 PM »
I once had a dream that I found a so soft pony in the collectors' pose, glued to a cardboard story book. The pages were so that you could turn them and they went around the pony. 0_o?
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 01:41:45 PM »
I recently had a dream that I was in a warehouse with used goods everywhere, and I found a shelf FULL of loose G1s.  There were some I'd never heard of before too... black ones, bright red ones with vibrant rainbow hair, there was a baby I was particularly fond of, but I cannot completely remember what she looked like.  I think she reminded me of minty with her symbol, except there were flowers as well, she was teeny tiny, and she was a pearly pink color with rainbow hair (there were a few babies, and these are qualities I remembered seeing, so they may not have been one pony).  I grabbed just about every single one and put them in my cart, asking how much they were.  Then a lady came by and snatched an armload of my ponies (including said baby) from my cart and ran off with them.  I was SUPER angry... then I woke up.

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

MLPMegaLover

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 03:04:00 PM »
Yes. One day i was dreamin' about a rare thing:  Me finding on Ebay first tooth ponies. The pose was like a baby Tic-tac-toe pose with a baby Bouncy head. But with a horn. So, the pony was like a baby Twist. But only with white-coloured hair. The baby Twist was coming with a little sis, like Twist but with a cutie mark like a pretzel with a honey jar. The two baby ponies was MIB with a 1234 Euro comb for the first baby Twist, The color of the comb was like baby pink. And for the second baby Twist, the comb was like a Fuchsia color fish comb. The set was coming with a Sippy cup with a pretzel on it, a ballet bag, aquamarine and red toothpaste, baby blue and lavender Thootbrushes, a duck pull toy, a Stacking toy with purple and blue stacks and two pink sundaes. The name of the babies was Lil' Twist and Twisty, the set was named little sisters fun pack. The packaging was like the one of the BBE sets, but the image was like Lil' Twist playing with a stacking toy and Twisty was playing with a duck pull toy. And the backard story was like the backard story of the SS, including extra characters like SS Taffy and SS Truly with SS Twist.

And years ago, i was dreamin' about a SS in Mimic pose, with the same color of Buttons but with a rainbow mane and baby blue body. The tail was the same as Buttons. The symbol was like a euro exclusive Music Time. The name of the pony was Music fever. She was coming with a Princess pick with orange color, Pony cookies like on the sumbler party gift pack, and a peach-coloured ribbon with a Sticker of Sparkler but with the colours of the pony. The backard story was like one of a perfume puff pony, but including a baby pony. And that baby pony was Baby Firefly.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:20:51 PM by MLPMegaLover »

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2012, 11:49:02 PM »
I dreamt I found a piggy reverse gusty....if only *siiiigh*
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2012, 12:19:00 AM »
 :lol: yep I once had a dream about a blue Syrian pony lol.
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

MLPMegaLover

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 05:55:43 AM »
I have one more (lol)

It was about a argentina nirvana. The color of the body was fuchsia, the hair and tail was the same color as Streaky, a rainbow curl pony. Was a TAF, with the same stars as Milky Way, but in a neon greenish-color. The pose was the same of Wind Wistler, the pony was coming with a baby pony, on baby Ember pose. The color of the body was greenish, the hair was the same color of baby Glory, was a TAF too, but with the same cutie mark as Nigthglider. The set was coming with a aquamarine and red ribbons, a neon green candy comb, a swirl red comb, a color blue baby necklace, a red baby dish, a orange spoon, a white with red baby bottle, a party panties box (panties with red hearts) a red with yellow earrings, a green butterfly clip and a duck pull toy. The set was MIB, but the baby pony was with frizzy hair. The set was called "Feliz dia de las madres" (Happy mother's day) the name of the ponies was Mama Estrella (Mother Star) and Bebe Planeta (Baby Planet).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal