collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: nemfred23...non paying bidder  (Read 2914 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
nemfred23...non paying bidder
« on: February 03, 2012, 11:31:10 AM »
Yup...another one to add to the list....waited over a week - sent invoice and chased [ever so lovely and politely] via message a couple of times but as yet nothing and no answer. Opened an unpaid item case this evening...

Do you know the thing that frustrates me most about NPBs even more? If this person suddenly pays not only have they wasted a week of my time but they avoid getting any kind of negative/strike - as a seller we shouldnt have to use unpaid item cases to get a response and then wait another 4 or 5 days, ebay should simply allow a cancellation and refund fees so we can relist!!!! ahhhhhhhh  :cry: ....ok temper tantrum over....

I may officially be fed up with ebay and the sillies that live on it....
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: nemfred23...non paying bidder
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 12:09:55 PM »
A friend and I just had this conversation about NPB's. 

My argument is that the item is mine, not ebay's.  And if I specify seven days then I mean seven days not fourteen.  Because if I wanted to wait 14 days for payment then I would state that. Now don't get me wrong if you communicate with me, heck take a month, take a year but itleast let me know.

And your right we should be allowed to relist as soon as that case is opened.  I will say it again the item is mine, not ebay's.  I do not know about you but everytime I open a case and they pay the fear comes over me that "Welp here comes a negative"!  Oh ebay says we will protect the seller against this but it's BS.

Anyways I also think since we are not allowed to leave negative they should itleast have DSR'S or DBR'S for them.  It would allow sellers to rate them like they rate us.  And if you go below a 4.5 or whatever then your buying is limited, like our selling is limited if that happens.  I believe it would open some buyers eyes about their time wasting habits.

Ok I am done ranting too(can you tell I am going through this right now). I do love alot of things about ebay.  I have met some awesome people on there and I have some really terrific customers.  It's just some of their policies are just not fair for sellers the people who make ebay.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 12:21:13 PM »
Ponylady I know you are awesome at waiting for payment [points at self for forgetting!!!] but I am so understanding where you are coming from - just a little message, just a little "i ll pay you a week next Tuesday" and I ll roll with it!

But yes...thats my worry about filing for an unpaid item I always think if they pay the buyer pays reluctantly - so here comes a neg, a neutral or just crappy low DSRs all because I asked them to pay. *sigh*....please please please ebay just fair with both buyers and sellers!!!
Loa is my love god!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 01:44:37 PM »
lol...We are even remember  :biggrin:  I forgot to look for the nightie and then forgot to ship because I was still trying to remember to look for it. 
I am all about communication though because a little goes along way!

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 08:57:39 PM »
Thanks for the warning.  :(  *updates the list*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 03:54:54 AM »
Thanks for letting us kow :hug:
 *sigh* ebay ... = love n hate relationship :yikes:  sellers need more protection

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 11:51:07 AM »
Sorry about your NPB Hathorcat : (  Its happened to me quite a few times recently and its so frustrating that are no consequences for these time wasters... I really think that when you get a strike for not paying that it be made public as so many people just don't seem to give a damn and as for not being able to leave negative feedback, LUDICROUS! For honest sellers its very insulting ... and breathe!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 11:56:06 AM by willa »
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 01:47:25 AM »
I have been selling on ebay for years, since they changed the whole "sellers can't leave negative" thing and added in the star ratings, its all turned to crap. I have never had the ammount of non paying bidders ever, and I sadly expect it every time I list items. I am actually just about to open yet another case (for a $5.50 item mind you). If you don't want it, why the f*** did you bid? So many crazies :S

Claro

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 02:02:38 AM »
I honestly feel sorry for the sellers... :/ They should only allow buyers onto ebay if they have money in their accounts...

I must say, however, a friend of mine's sister was a very active ebay buyer a couple of years back. She suddenly passed away and (somehow) her dad found out she had about 9 bids going. He contacted all the sellers and sent them her death certificate. Some were understanding, but the reaction from some others was down right cruel. One even said "in that case she shouldn't have bid"... I mean, really?! Sometimes situations DO change.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 05:47:31 AM »
I have been selling on ebay for years, since they changed the whole "sellers can't leave negative" thing and added in the star ratings, its all turned to crap. I have never had the ammount of non paying bidders ever, and I sadly expect it every time I list items. I am actually just about to open yet another case (for a $5.50 item mind you). If you don't want it, why the f*** did you bid? So many crazies :S

Thanks for the comments everyone!

What I dont understand is with the volume of NPBs that seem to be about - does getting a strike simply no longer matter on ebay? I used to be under the impression that a strike for non payment was a pretty serious restriction on your account....
Loa is my love god!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal