collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FSF.com Requests  (Read 945 times)

Offline Cattrah

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
FSF.com Requests
« on: February 03, 2012, 08:11:24 AM »

As I am preparing new photos for the site I am in need of some help from the community to make the site as complete and comprehensive as possible.

If you have any of the following items or accessories for sale or if you are willing to let me borrow them, please contact me via PM or cattrah at gmail dot com.

Calla - gold tail wrap
Jasmine - 1 gold bead anklet
Tonya - Tail Wrap (has fur on both ends)
Chantilly - gold & white beaded bracelet
Shara - periwinkle ribbon
Janis - 1 silver legging, gold sunglasses, earring
Starlace evening gown - polka dot lace veil
Movie Star Magic - trading card
Starburst sunsuit - all
Starfire western - all
Nikki Accessories - trading card
Lani Accessories - trading card
Devan Accessories - gold body paint
Tamara Accessories - sheet of stickers, trading card
Ariel Accessories - pink glitter gel
Delux Star Spangles - trading card

If you allow me to borrow your items, I will pay shipping and they will be returned within 30 days of shipping. Likely much sooner.

Shipping of NRFB fillies will be too risky, so if you would like to contribute photos of your NRFB or MOC fillies and sets. Please photograph them on as plain white background as you can, avoid using your flash to minimize glare from the plastic. Submit photos of front, back, and any side that is unique. If photos are not high enough resolution to read information from the box, please also include text written on the back. For site uniformity I will not watermark any photographs but I will include your name (or screen name) in the credits.

Submit photos to cattrah at gmail dot com and include "FashionStar Fillies" in the subject line.

I'd also like the gauge the interest in including a Collection Database in the new site. This would allow you to add fillies/accessories to your collection, manage a trade/sale list, generate a want list comparing your collection to the site database, plus lots more features. If you choose your lists will be publicly visible from fsf.com. I intend to make this for myself, but if there is enough interest, I will open it to everyone to use.

Last Item, I'm looking to commission a new logo and possibly other graphics for the site. If you're interested, please email me. I'm most interested in something with clean lines and possibly convertible to a vector graphic. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do yet.

Thanks for your help everyone!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: FSF.com Requests
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 08:14:26 AM »
Sounds like an awesome site! I can't wait to see it done! Good luck!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal