collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Some G1 rescues, keypers, lady lovely locks  (Read 1657 times)

Laela

• Trade Count: (0)
Some G1 rescues, keypers, lady lovely locks
« on: February 03, 2012, 12:41:43 AM »
I love picking up ponies from thrift stores and cleaning them up, so I've got a little pile accumulated here. I can take pictures for anyone who's interested c:

Morning Glory - pretty good condition, end of her tail is dry

Princess Primrose - no noticable scuffs, a small indented line behind the NDS symbol, otherwise looks pretty good. No symbol scuffs. I did quite a bit of work on her - her tinsel was nasty so I detinseled her (which I'm pretty good at so you can barely tell) and I had to remove her head because there were little hard circles of plastic rattling around in there. There's no messy cuts at the neck, I pulled it perfectly along the seam. Her hair looks fantastic now that the tinsel is gone, really nice and silky. One leg was bent in, presumably from how she was stored, so she's got a splint right now but she'll be able to stand nice and straight pretty soon.

Skyflier - Nice bright hair, silky with only the very tips a little dry, perfect symbols with no glitter loss. Eyes are good too. Two small black marks, one on one of the front hoofs and quite faint, the other almost on the belly right in front of a back leg and quite dark. They might come off with a magic eraser, I removed most of the fainter one with a cloth and dish soap.

Baby Moondancer - gorgeous silky mane, slightly uneven tail (it doesn't look like a cut though) that's a little dry at the end. Symbols have no glitter loss, eyes look great too. A little discoloration over all, she's not bright white, but it's even.

I have three keypers: a pink snail, a yellow... six legged turtle? and a blue something with a red 1 on it's stomach. The yellow and the blue look basically mint. I can't find any flaws on them, and the blue came with his original brush. The pink has a pen dot on the back of one ear, where the hair covers.

I also have a funny purple seal thing that I know is lady lovely locks but that is about it. As far as I can tell, it's mint; no discoloration or scuffs with perfect curly hair.

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,286050.0.html My wantlist right here!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal