collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Store Delivery Schedules  (Read 5656 times)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
Re: Store Delivery Schedules
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 09:27:56 PM »
A few things from a long time BRU/TRU flunky, just because a store is getting a truck does not mean what you want will be on it.  Goes by what is in the DC and how previous sales have been at that store as well as that stores overall sales.  A better selling store is going to get stuff faster for the most part then a slower selling one.

Also they change days, we go for weeks with Wed/Fri, then may go Wed/Sat, then go to Tues/Thurs or Tues/Sat.  It also varies by time of year.

Another FYI - we are not supposed to tell guest what our truck schedules are or what might be on them.
As to time of year, if a holiday is coming up, such as Easter stores will be gearing up right now for that, so sometimes it can take longer to get regular merchandise in. 

If anyone can PM me the 13 numbers of the UPC from a US blind bag I will look it up on the computer at work and post it.  When calling TRU it is much easier to have that number handy then asking for a blind bag which no will know what it is.

When I asked, the person I spoke with said that they were currently unloading the truck and to call back or stop by at a certain time. So I just kept track of when they told me that. I'm just lucky that the TRU is on my way to different places when I'm running errands! :)

I think the ponies that were left (that weren't stolen) were from the previous week so I'm hoping that they're restocking soon.

PM'ed you.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal