collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: suecee: Anyone else waiting for ponies?  (Read 17906 times)

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
Re: suecee: Anyone else waiting for ponies?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 03:58:06 AM »
I'm glad I never bought anything from this person, I read her feedback before I thought of buying anything. She doesn't have the best feedback .. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 05:50:47 AM »
I think emery is right.  Since the dispute is closed but you havent had any monies yet, it sounds like suecee did not have the funds in her paypal account so she has issued the refund by e-check. It takes some days to clear :awake:  Keep an eye on it. Hopefully it will come through...
Icecrystalline - have you received your refund by echeck as well? :what:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 07:10:01 AM »
Ringlets: I believe so, I'm not too certain, I will take the same action in complaining to Paypal if my refund does not turn up... x

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 05:50:32 PM »
I hope you are able to get to the bottom of this! :( Keep us posted.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 07:37:54 AM »
Does anyone have an update on their refund status?

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 08:54:04 AM »
Does anyone have an update on their refund status?

Not yet, but I looked again and in the comments of my dispute, "refund issued" was stated by Paypal and not Suecee, so that makes me feel a little better. If it's not there by Friday I will contact Paypal again.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 10:25:32 AM »
well I guess I am getting in line to file a paypal claim come the weekend... it's been all quiet/no response from suecee since I first got a response from her that I had not received my pony package yet...

Re: just a ping/check-up :-) on pony mail :-)
« Sent to: maycrestmom on: February 03, 2012, 04:47:40 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »Reply
Delete

Have you not received them yet?  They were sent long ago.  Within days of being paid. I did get all the money and they were all shipped. Great! Now I'm worried.  Youre the 4th person who hasnt received their ponies. Let me know when they arrive and I'll look for the reciept to see if I can figure out the exact date that I shipped them.

Its kinda a bummer as I was hoping that the super huge load of seapony stuff from her,   and then stuff from Germany - which thankfully I did get :-) NINA you ROCK!!! - was gonna be the big easter basket surprise this year...

so yeah, I's learned me a valuable lesson about checking feedback BEFORE purchasing stuff

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

suecee

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 10:53:41 AM »
So, I'm in here again! LOL!! All these ponies have been shipped.  I'm not always organized as I should be so the receipts aren't showing up in my mess of paperwork.  All the people who have notified me that they havn't received their ponies have been refunded.  I had just withdrawn all my money before they requested their money so that's why the monies havent shown up in their PayPal accounts because they had to come out of my bank account cause I dont have a credit card. All the monies have cleared my bank so they should be arriving soon in yours.

I'm just trying to clear out my pony stuff.  I have a million things to sell and I'm trying to do it properly.  I'm sorry for those of you who dont trust me but there's nothing that I can do except sell and try to be a decent seller. i will admit that at times I can be a bit slow in responding but it's not cause I am ignoring you but because I lead a pretty busy life.  There have been several people that have purchased ponies from me before December that have already received them and seem to be quite happy with their items.

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 12:00:21 PM »
heya cool suecee  = thanks for posting!  I'll be sure to update with a happy ending should that occur = I totally prefer that to be the case :-)

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 06:19:43 PM »
Thanks for the updates, and thank you for posting in here suecee. Lets hope everything is all resolved soon :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline sillymoosey

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nirvana wishlist
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 05:28:40 PM »
I received my purchase from suecee but I found the transaction to be quite stressful. She wasn't good with communication (unless it was before the money was paid - then she could write two or three times in one day until the transaction was completed on my end), always had "good" excuses for not being able to reply or to ship, gave the wrong tracking number (I had asked for tracking) and if felt to me like she was just trying to buy more time. She also promised a partial refund for a shipping overcharge (I saved every single one of our PMs on my hard drive so I still have proof of that) but she never came through with it. But when I actually received the pony, I was so happy that the transaction was over with that I didn't bother to PM her again about the refund. I didn't leave her any feedback. I know that I should have but my feedback here was perfect up until now and I was afraid that if I left her a less than perfect feedback, that she might leave me a bad one too :(

Oh, and BTW, I live in Canada too and Canada Post may be slow but it's extremely reliable. I have never, ever had a package go missing... Ever!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 05:30:32 PM by sillymoosey »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 01:03:48 AM »
That's good to hear sillymoosey but sorry to hear of the stress it caused. :huh:

I would recommend you leave honest feedback.  I am sure that if she left you negative retaliatory feedback it would be changed.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 04:56:23 AM »
Wow. Sillymoosey I was watching the discussion between you and Suecee (on the sales thread about your Fireball) during the time that I was getting 'excuses' too. I'm not going to lie, I don't have my ponies and although it says I am refunded, the money is not in my account. I was also told the wrong tracking number for my ponies, she then said she would go to the post office to get the correct one. a week later she said it didn't even have a tracking number and that it was not sent tracked after I had asked it to be sent tracked at least 6 times due to one other parcel going missing (thankfully this seller is very lovely and we have agreed on a half and half refund as we are in the same boat), considering I spent £150 on air, I'm quite unhappy. If I get my refund within this week it would be excusable but since this was promised last week I am a bit confused as to where my money is? Thankyou Sillymoosey for posting here because I understand exactly why you are stressed by this. Good luck! xxx

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 05:48:20 AM »
Yes, please do leave honest feedback. We do not allow retaliatory feedback here, if it is unwarranted. If it happens, contact a TS Mod.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

suecee

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 06:06:59 AM »
Sillymoosey, I made an honest mistake about the tracking number. Both of those numbers where on the receipt. I am checking my PayPal now because I did authorize a refund to you, It's just taking a bit to find your payment. Oh, and I dont leave a Neg just cause you do!

Ice - Tracking would have cost you an extra $58.  The ladies at the PO know the amount that was paid for shipping and normally send them within that range, beit a dollar or 2 more, I normally dont mind.  I try to refund Overpaid shipping if its more then $1 which is why I refunded sillymoosey.  As stated before in this thread, I had just withdrawn all my paypal funds from my account, so when you where refunded, it has to come out of my bank, which acts as an e-check.  All monies have already been taken out of my bank since Monday but Paypal says they're reviewing the case til the 13th.  I can't help how long they review the case.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal