collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: suecee: Anyone else waiting for ponies?  (Read 18052 times)

Offline sillymoosey

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nirvana wishlist
Re: suecee: Anyone else waiting for ponies?
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2012, 05:09:27 PM »
I just wanted to let everyone know that I received the 5$ refund for shipping overcharge that suecee had promised back at the beginning of January. She told me that she had sent it to somebody else by mistake. Thank you suecee for making things right.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2012, 08:58:38 AM »
I recieved th box today, I thought I would open it and pay Suecee for the one item that I hadn't bought from someone else, a pink swirl shell. I opened the box carefully to find.... NO shell. Considering that meant the most to me, and I paid her for it I am not happy. Instead, she sent two other ponies I said I didn't want and did not pay for. I will be re-wrapping the box and returning them all to the post office. I am not really suprised to be honest, it hasn't been a pleasant transaction at all. I wasn't in when RM delivered it, it was really bashed up when it arrived. So, I will be returning the box to the PO asap. I refuse to pay to have them returned as what I wanted wasn't there, I will just 'refuse' the parcel.

As for feedback, frankly I am really not happy. I will not be writing feedback as I feel that if I did it would not be pleasant. I just want this whole experience to be over to be quite honest.

Thank you to the mods for helping me through this and for helping everyone else. I am livid about paying good money for an item I have wanted for a long time to find it not even in there and two other ponies I made it very clear I didn't want. I even wrote post-it's on paypal saying this is payment for... shell etc... I made it very very clear.

Sorry about my rant but I am simply very annoyed. This has assured my to not buy from Canada as well as America now. Its a totaly shame, but this has what it has come down to. :(

suecee

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2012, 09:10:00 AM »
It's impossible for the shell not to be in there. I packaged it myself. There was no way I would have sent it with out the ponies that had been paid for! The extra 2 ponies would have been a mistake.  I wouldn't have sent you 2 extra ponies for nothing.

If the postoffice wont take the box back with out you paying for shipping, what do you plan to do? Keep the ponies? You had already stated in this thread that you would refuse the package altogether, that means the package would have come back here with out me needing to pay for return shipping.

I have decided that I will also be declining my parcel if and when it arrives, since I waited so long for the ponies, I decided to buy other replacements for the one's from Suecee that never turned up at the time. I will do what ponyRN is going to do. Sorry, but I don't want anymore problems, I'd rather just keep my money and not be involved anymore. I have a lot of stuff going on at the moment and the added stress of this transaction hasn't helped. 
Thanks

Go ahead and leave whatever type of feedback you want. I wont be offended or have my feelings hurt.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:13:25 AM by suecee »

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2012, 09:21:30 AM »
As for feedback, frankly I am really not happy. I will not be writing feedback as I feel that if I did it would not be pleasant. I just want this whole experience to be over to be quite honest.
i think its very important to leave honest feedback actually. just my 2 cents.
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2012, 09:32:20 AM »
Suecee: I am not dishonest, and by you commenting 'would I keep them' is extremely rude. Of course I don't plan to keep them. One way or another they will be taking them back. I opened the package in front of my mother and my neighbour who is a policeman, and they know I will be taking them back. Of course you know you didn't send the shell, because if you did it would still be in there! I am outraged that you are lying about this on here just to protect your reputation, I have worked very hard to uphold a good relationship with you, but now franky, lying to make me seem like the one who is bad is simply wrong. I am so hurt that you would do this. I will be sending them back and then I don't want any buying selling or trading with you again after this, you have really given me a hard time, making me always PM you asking where my items were.
I hope others can see that I'm not in the wrong here, I feel utterly hurt.

suecee

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2012, 10:15:11 AM »
Suecee: I am not dishonest, and by you commenting 'would I keep them' is extremely rude. Of course I don't plan to keep them. One way or another they will be taking them back. I opened the package in front of my mother and my neighbour who is a policeman, and they know I will be taking them back. Of course you know you didn't send the shell, because if you did it would still be in there! I am outraged that you are lying about this on here just to protect your reputation, I have worked very hard to uphold a good relationship with you, but now franky, lying to make me seem like the one who is bad is simply wrong. I am so hurt that you would do this. I will be sending them back and then I don't want any buying selling or trading with you again after this, you have really given me a hard time, making me always PM you asking where my items were.
I hope others can see that I'm not in the wrong here, I feel utterly hurt.

If I accept a parcel at the post office, open in, look thru it, and then decide I dont want it, I cant just take it back to the PO and tell them, "I decided I dont want this, etc." they wont allow me to "Refuse" the package without paying for return postage.  So, if you refuse to pay return postage, and they dont take the box as a 'refusal/unclaimed' how will they get back here? That's what I meant by keeping the package.  If they refuse to take it and you refuse to pay the shipping.

Obviously, there is no reputation to protect.  I wouldn't lie to you about the item being packaged.  That would be stupid.  You said the box was badly damaged.  Was it opened in any way? Could the shell have fallen out? Could someone have tampered with the box? I've had it happen to me before so it's not an unheard of occurance.  I wasn't isinuating that you were bad, wrong, etc.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2012, 10:25:38 AM »
No, nobody could have tampered with the box, it was very tightly sealed with cellotape, the box was crushed a bit (bent and crushed). The cellotape was under the Canada PO labels, so no I am certain the shell has not fallen out.
Thank you for clarifying that you were not insulting me. I will retape the box and take it to the PO, I hope they will take it back. If not, I'm sure what I'll do yet. I will need to think about it.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2012, 11:01:33 AM »
Icecrystalline can you please clarify if the shell was indeed payed for.  I am reading back and it is to my understanding that suecee had refunded you for these items.  And that when they arrived she appreciated that you pay her for them or as you stated you were going to refuse the package.  I am wondering this because you stated you paid for it.

Did you resend a payment just for the shell?

I am not sure about the resending of the package in your country.  I know in the US they do not allow you to return to sender if the package has been opened. :(

:hug: Don't let this discourage you from doing sales with Canada or the US.  I have had many. many wonderful overseas transactions over the years and I can honestly say I have had only one or two problems at the most.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2012, 11:10:48 AM »
Hello Ponylady, I had paid for all the items, they didn't turn up so I was refunded. I later decided I would pay Suecee for just the shell and send the others back. After finding the two extra seaponies, I was a bit confused. I will be sending them (all items I recieved in the box) back to her as soon as I can. I am going to the PO tomorrow anyway so I will get back to everyone then. I hope this helps Ponylady. xxx
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:12:23 AM by Icecrystalline »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2012, 11:24:35 AM »
Thank you for clarifying that Ice  :)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2012, 12:01:35 PM »
I had paid for all the items, they didn't turn up so I was refunded. I later decided I would pay Suecee for just the shell and send the others back.

I want to be quite sure that I understand this part; After you were refunded the entire amount you did or did not resend payment for the shell that was missing?

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2012, 12:08:54 PM »
I paid for the items and the didn't arrive. I later decided that I would keep the shell and pay her back for it (as in pay her back the amount she refunded me for just the shell). I would then send the others back. My local PO was shut today so couldn't go in and ask them.
Will do tomorrow when they're open again xxx

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2012, 12:19:49 PM »
Okay, so you were waiting for the shell to get there first and you didn't go ahead and pay for the shell in advance, right? (AKA suecee doesn't owe you another refund?) That's good then.

Let us know what your P.O. says when you find out something. I hope that they will accept the parcel without your having to pay return shipping, but don't be surprised if they won't!! :yikes:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2012, 09:20:24 AM »
Hi guys,
Good news, they have decided to take the parcel back. Apparently it is nothing to do with Royal Mail, it is to do with Canada post, thankfully they will be sending it back.
Thanks for your help mods, you've been great.
xxx

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2012, 01:08:13 PM »
Hi guys,
Good news, they have decided to take the parcel back. Apparently it is nothing to do with Royal Mail, it is to do with Canada post, thankfully they will be sending it back.
Thanks for your help mods, you've been great.
xxx

That's great news IceC!! Once suecee has received the parcel you can put this whole messy affair behind you!

Please consider leaving feedback for this transaction!!!! Buyers will never know what kind of trouble dealing with suecee can be if no one ever leaves honest and informative feedback!! You don't have to be rude or mean in any way to leave honest feedback. You only need to state the facts and mark the feedback accordingly. It doesn't have to be pleasant, just accurate. ;)
  suecee has already assured us that she does not leave retaliatory feedback; there is no reason why you shouldn't leave feedback for this transaction. While it's never fun leaving less than perfect feedback for anyone it's extremely important for a trust-based community such as this that the neutral and negative feedbacks also get documented!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal