collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster high Belly Dancer and One Eyed Sexy Vamp Customs For Sale  (Read 1129 times)

Offline MacabreDarling

• Trade Count: (+119)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://macabredarling.deviantart.com/
Hey guys, trying to sell some customs here, need to finish fulfilling some obligations and get my dogs dental procedure done so hoping to sell them soon. Please let me know if you are interested! Prices do not include shipping.
Belly dancer girl is for sale for $35.00. her outfit is hand made, as are MOST of her accessories [minus the bracelet on her right wrist]. This doll will come with a normal doll stand as well as her custom one, unless you'd rather have one or the other.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ok I have no excuse for this other than my own amusement..So we're gonna pretend she was a pirate and lost her eye, then a vampire turned her...And somewhere along the way she developed a sexy sense of style. lol. She will come with a stand, and customized shoes that will match her outfit [hard to see in the picture though]. Eye patch is non removable [you could but it would be hard lol]. I realize now that one fang is smaller than the other, that will be fixed before she goes to her new home. :D She is for sale for $20.00

Thank you tinrobo!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal