collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So depressed today about the condition of my items even after asking  (Read 2355 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Sorry this will be long.... :huh:

I bought six Fairy Tail birds 11 days ago I believe from a MLP seller. I get them today, because the address was printed on the shipping bag incorrectly.  The lady twisted around the last three numbers of my zip code but denied she did that. I have proof she did..I have the original envelope. Plus she gave me through wrong tracking number in addition to shipping them six days after I paid with no explaination which would have been nice.  She finally gets my new tracking number to me and thats when I find my address was wrong on the envelope.

I got them today with no padding, no protection in a paper like shipper envelope and they were full of damage that I asked about prior to bidding. Their hair was knotted up in balls, hair cuts on almost all of them.  Plus they stunk.  I am so disappointed. I have such a short list of Fairy Tail Birds I wanted and now I don't suppose I will get them as I am done with ebay bidding. This seller really messed things up, her communication was horrible and I tried so hard to be nice in the beginning.  What is worse is that I paid 9.00 out of my own pocket that I won't get back to return these to this seller because she didn't process the refund properly and sent me money outside of the auction payment itself. I lost money because paypal took fees out of that. I lost money because I had to ship them back.  It really hurts. Then she even tried to close the auction and get her fee's back before we even knew if we might actually get the misaddressed envelope.  I didn't ask for any refunds at all.  I was on the phone with ebay twice and thank goodness for them as they helped me a lot.

I never leave negative feedback, but I felt I had to under these circumstances. Yikes..what would you have done?

But I don't have my birds...sniff :cry: :huh:   I shouldn't let things like this ruin my whole day...but finding these early issue birds isn't always easy and all I wanted was a few more.

Yea I did get upset with the seller a couple of times because of the poor communication skills and lack of responsibility, but I even apologized and after apologizing I was attacked verbally. :shocked: Its always my hope to be nice to everyone, sometimes I get frustrated and upset...I always own that though.  I deal with chronic pain everyday...so its just tough some days. This is no excuse for  handling stuff in a angry way though...its just so hard to be me to begin with .  My collectibles mean everything to me.  I try though to be sweet to everyone..some people just push too far.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:11:57 AM by tulagirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Re: So depressed today about the condition of my items even after asking
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 10:07:41 AM »
I can completely relate about getting upset at sellers. I have been known to do the same in the past, especially when the item is not as described and they put you through the ringer for a mistake they made.  :mad: I'm sorry you had to go through something like this with a bad seller. I'm glad eBay has some of the guidelines they do to protect the buyers like they do. But it's also a reason I stopped selling on eBay. I had a lot of dishonest buyers. But as a consumer on eBay, I am glad they cater more to the buyer than the seller. Hang in there, not all sellers are like that.

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 10:14:40 AM »
Yea that is true now I am just sitting on pins and needles hoping that my returned birds get back to her.  I sent them with signature confirmation and tracking...but until that tracking number shows they are on the move..I feel very uncomfortable.

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 12:23:21 PM »
aw thats just terrible hun I hope it works out for you..pony :hug:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 06:49:10 PM »
*hugs*  thats awful sweetie and I understand why you are so upset :(   This seller sounds like a real pain to deal with , but I'm glad that you managed to get some help from ebay to deal with this person :hug:  . Please do let us know her ebay ID, either by posting here or by PMing me , and dont feel bad about leaving the negative feedback - it was the right thing to do in this case ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 01:47:19 AM »
Im so sorry to hear about youre troubles. She really deserved that negative. Dont feel bad about it.  :hug: I would also like to konw her id so that i NEVER bid on her stuff. If you dont like to post it here, please pm me. :)
My best wishes to you.

Thank you :heart:

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 05:29:45 AM »
Thank you so much everyone.  What I can't figure out is how this person gets any positive feedback at all. When I bought from them they had 100% positive.  I was shocked at the lack of descriptions on listings so I had to write to ask questions.  They never describe anything and people are for the most part happy.  If you ask a question though and get a lie..thats just unfair..if you are bidding to take your chances then you shouldn't have expectations. Blaaaa

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal