collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Angel of Dream bjds  (Read 1644 times)

from1981

• Trade Count: (0)
Angel of Dream bjds
« on: January 31, 2012, 04:19:14 PM »
Hi. I was wondering because I had a bad experience with a pre order once with an anime figure, not a bjd, but still, I only purchase previously owned bjds or ones in stock ; is there more of a scarcity of resales of Angel of Dream dollfies bjds because no one wants to part with theirs, or is there some other reason. I missed the in stock time line of the AOD bjd I want most last Spring I believe.
     I just purchased a luts minifee last weekend , though from 2007 -2010 , I sold all 16 of my various bjds; including my AOD dollfie from 4 or 5 years ago. I am attempting to purchase some new ones that I believe resemble my new heart-throb,lol.
    Has anyone seen any resale of AOD bjds recently? Den of Angels states on their site that they are not  currently accepting registration, but I have checked a couple of sites that sell in stock as well as pre-order bjds, and of course eBay. Any imput would be appreciated. thanks. :)

Knibitz

Re: Angel of Dream bjds
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 05:16:47 PM »
http://www.aoddoll.net/youqing.asp here's a list of AODs official dealers, you can see if any of those dealers have any dolls in stock.

And from what I've found, AOD just isn't a popular company. They're bodies are all the place because they're inexpensive and are decent posers, but as far as full dolls, I don't see that many at all.

Repulsive333

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 05:58:28 PM »
I think it is just because people do not want to part with their Angel of Dream bjds. They are very high quality for being as decently priced as they are.
I am a huge fan of the brand.

Last month i sold an AoD MSD girl i had. She sold Very quickly.
i am selling another of my Angel of Dream MSD girls. No one wants to buy her weirdly enough (but then again she is a sculpt that isn't being made anymore).
(She is only $140 if you are interested)

The resin coloration that they use is very universal and matches other brands quite well, so a lot of people are wanting to buy the bodies for sure.

from1981

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 09:39:04 AM »
Thanks Knibitz , for the link, and thanks Repulsive333, I pm'd you, thanks for giving me a heads up about the one you are selling. pm'd you both

Offline tehrin

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 01:49:15 PM »
I bought my AOD Juli from http://www.teacupdreams.com/ which is one of their licensed vendors. n_n They're located in GA but they also go to several anime conventions (which is how I got mine). She offers layaway on orders of over $200 too. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(also click for my sales here. :3)

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 03:57:09 PM »
I have an AOD, but I was never really happy with her, the back of her head keeps on falling off. I need fix her hook since I moved it and now her head keeps on falling off. After I fix her I might sell her.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

from1981

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 10:04:41 PM »
thanks everybody. To tehrin, LOL, I'm in GA, in Sandy Springs , which is really a suburb of Atlanta. I noticed that website you gave me the link to before. They mentioned Dragoncon, haven't been to that since 2000. I used to go to Anime weekend , last time I believe was in 2003 maybe. thanks again

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal