Pony Talk > Off Topic

What a fail xD

(1/3) > >>

Sonata:
So, today I was supposed to go to university to this introduction of some sort. Last night, I put the alarm clock on, like usual, and went to bed. Today, I wake up with my boyfriend's alarm. "What is this nonsense?", I thought, "His alarm is later than mine, so how come I am still here?" Confused, I went to turn his alarm off and wondered if I had fallen asleep so hard that I hadn't even noticed mine. Turns out, I had forgotten to save the alarm time yesterday, so, technically, it was still set to 10am, and not to 6:30am.

WELL, needless to say I didn't go anywhere today, I would never arrive on time. LOL

What are your stories on alarm clocks? xD

bladed:
I once forgot to replace my batteries.. thought it worked, and I ended up being late!
Not as bad as others, but I find it funny XD

nuttertasha:
well its not me its my partner he can sleep through his alarm it is like trying to wake the dead if he has an appointment he needs to get to i have to set my alarm and then litrually kick him out off bed and drag him to the shower just in the hopes it will wake him up a bit lol. the boy guy hates it but at least he gets there on time

stopxmotion:
I usually just have dreams that my alarm somehow gets incorporated into and then when I finally snap out of it and wake up I'm afraid that it's been going off for ages while I was dreaming away..

fingerpaints:
Hahaha - I hit what I thought was the snooze button on mine one morning, rolled over & went back to sleep, I woke to one of my offsiders ringing my phone, then when I picked up screaming "where the f*** are you???" down the phone lol. Oops ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version