collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seeking Mattel Hercules doll and Pegasus:) MEGARA FOUND!  (Read 1254 times)

Offline ponybabe

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Seeking Mattel Hercules doll and Pegasus:) MEGARA FOUND!
« on: January 30, 2012, 12:45:17 PM »
So I really really want the Fashion Secrets Megara doll where she's in her purple dress and a Golden Glow Hercules doll :lovey: The problem is they're sooo expensive on Ebay with the huge shipping costs and the huge taxes I'd have to pay so I was hoping someone could offer them cheaper :hope:
I'm very open to buying them already opened to keep costs down but my only demand is that Megara's hair is as close to perfect as possible, the paint jobs on both dolls' faces are perfect and Hercules' hair is also without any bad rubs, preferbly on the back so no one sees and only very very minor if possible. I'd in the end need to see pics to make a final judgment on whether the doll or dolls are up to the standards :)
I really wish Disney would make these 2 so new fans can get them cheaper :huh:
If the mods feel I'd have better luck in "The Dollhouse" forum, please feel free to move it there as I wasn't sure were to put this to get a bigger response :blush:
UPDATE January 31st 2012: My wonderful husband just bought me a Megara doll MIB :frolic:  So I only need a Hercules doll, preferably in really good condition (mint-near mint) to match :P
I'm also in the market for a Magic Wings Pegasus, also by Mattel :lovey:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 02:29:39 AM by ponybabe »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

Offline ponybabe

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking Mattel Hercules doll and Pegasus:) MEGARA FOUND!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 09:39:01 AM »
 :bump:
Still looking for Hercules (and Pegasus) for purchase :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal