collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: sleeping habits  (Read 8111 times)

Offline megsense

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/megsense/
Re: sleeping habits
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 11:34:07 AM »
Used to sleep with a pillow on my head, now I use my pound puppy, he has long floppy ears I rest over my eyes. Three pillows (not very plush anymore) and one folded between my knees/ankles. I have a bad back. I usually get up in the middle of the night and sit up and sleep sitting up for a little bit, then lay back down until morning.

My back rules my sleeping life.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:02:24 PM by megsense »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Line art from MLP:fim

Bee-chan

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: sleeping habits
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 11:53:56 AM »
I have to have to HAVE to fall asleep on my side, but because of that, I need two pillows and head HAS to be propped up with my neck supported, so I bunch the top pillow up.
I need to sleep with something in my arms ( acts as a sort of boob support, and keeps my chest warm ). Recently, I've been snuggling with this ADORABLE and totally soft and snuggly plushie of Thumper from Bambi. Before him, it was my G1 Donatello stuffed toy.

Oh, and a fan HAS to be blowing on me. I need to feel the cool breeze while sleeping, and the sound of the blades cutting through the air acts as a soothing white noise. Even if it's freezing in the room, there is something about the feel of a cool moving breeze on me that helps me sleep. But it's the same even when I'm not sleeping. In a house where the air doesn't flow naturally, ESPECIALLY during the winter when the windows are all closed, the fans help keep the air from becoming stale. That, and I like cooler air. Yes, I'm the crazy one who doesn't have a problem living all year long in short sleeved shirts.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal