collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: sleeping habits  (Read 8117 times)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: sleeping habits
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 07:30:42 PM »
I have my dolphin, hubby has his puppy. I will wake up in the night if my dolphin is missing (ie fallen on the floor, hubby's grabbed him instead of puppy, etc). Cannot sleep until he is in next to me again.

Hubby said the other night I was getting agitated in my sleep, so he rubbed my arm and gave me a little kiss and said it would be OK (bad dream, I guess), and also gave me back my dolphin because he was away from me. :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 10:12:27 PM »
I sleep with those u shaped travel pillows! I prefer to sleep with a cold air humidifier on too.
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 11:38:07 PM »
I have a purple fuzzy cushion that I tend to cuddle with at night. I migrated from soft toys to it :P unfortunately that specific one has actually got a tear, I don't know if I somehow did that or what...

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 01:30:50 AM »
I can't sleep without my blanket, which I've had since god knows when! I also always fall asleep to some sort of music, and the fan had to be on, because it gets very hot in my room at night.

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 01:34:52 AM »
I don't have anything for regular nights but when my wife is away I cuddle a pony plushy :)
Nice to know I am not the only guy who does that. I don't have a GF and I need something to wrap my arms around.

I'm pretty sure Ponymonsters is a girl though ;) lol ♥

OT: There's a little almost 5-year old that loves to crawl in our bed haha, so sometimes I wake up on the edge of the bed, with her laying very comfy lol!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2012, 01:53:39 AM »
I can't sleep without my plush otters (daddy holding a baby). My boyfriend got them for me not long after we started dating, and I've slept with them every night since. Since my boyfriend left (he visited for over a month) I've gotten into the habit of putting his pillow in the bed next to me in his spot, with a soft blanket rolled up next to it. I could probably sleep without that though.

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2012, 02:11:16 AM »
I find it difficult to get to sleep most nights, my body clock has no real idea whats going on due to years of abuse through shift work, but I find if I have alot of trouble dozing off, if I swap ends of the bed (feet where head was, head where feet were) I can generally get to sleep a bit easier. I used to sleep with my old care bear, but I lost her in a flood in 2007, I replaced her with a stuffed tiger as I had no time to shop at all and they were selling them at the supermarket when I went for some supplies, at the time I was not fussy, it was cute, and it would do lol. Apparently the supermarkets ran out of garbage bags & cigarettes :P

Anyhow, I sleep with generally the tiger plushie, a sweetsong plushie or a black & neon coloured build a bear that I picked out & made myself on a trip out with my brother & his partner. It really depends on what sort of a mood I am in.

I also generally have my fat tabby cat come in & sleep on my feet.

Offline PonyMonsters

• MOC Swirly Whirly
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Proud Swirly Whirly hoarder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 03:16:51 AM »
I don't have anything for regular nights but when my wife is away I cuddle a pony plushy :)
Nice to know I am not the only guy who does that. I don't have a GF and I need something to wrap my arms around.

I'm pretty sure Ponymonsters is a girl though ;) lol ♥

PonyMonsters is a girl :) but I'm sure there are other guys who do that!

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 06:29:22 AM »
I sleep with 3 different pillows on top of each other. One who contains tiny balls like hail and a very soft one who feel cool and lay on top and 1 to lift it al up a little because i like a high pillow. And on my boxspring bed i have an extra matrass. I sleep under a duvet with on top a very soft blanket. And i have still my childhood Glowy the Gloworm from Hasbro with me every night!

And when my fiance is not sleeping with me...i take my doggie with me to bed to feel safe...mind you i have a very little dog...hihihi!
And the cats come in then also...only not when he is home because they keep him up at night.

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2012, 06:34:53 AM »
I sleep halfway between my belly and my side. One arm under my pillow beneath my head. Other arm wrapped around pillow #2 (known as "old lumpy") placed next to my chest. Most the time, using ear plugs so that Mr. Stomper's snoring does not keep me awake.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 07:09:04 AM »
I sleep on my right side, usually one arm sticks out for climate control-keeps me cool. Hubby and I alternate sleeping sides, (if hubby is working overnights then the greyhound warms his side). I must have a feather pillow and a regular flat pillow under it. Then there's the stuffed dog, Buffy who I've slept with since I was 2... Man, sleeping is very complex...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline cobalte

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 12:39:08 AM »
I used to sleep with my old care bear, but I lost her in a flood in 2007, I replaced her with a stuffed tiger as I had no time to shop at all and they were selling them at the supermarket when I went for some supplies, at the time I was not fussy, it was cute, and it would do lol. Apparently the supermarkets ran out of garbage bags & cigarettes :P

I'm surprised the supermarket didn't have a commotion on hand with the latter somehow being out of stock!

Offline CadePony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Obsessed with My Little Pony and Transformers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 07:10:07 AM »
My sleeping habits vary. But I always sleep with 1 pillow. During the warmer months, I just sleep with a comforter on my bed, but during the winter months I have to have three bedsheets underneath my comforter. Once in a great while, I might sleep with a plushie.

I used to play music softly to lure me to sleep, but I haven't done that in I don't know how many years.

:heart: Thanks Nence for my adoptables in my sig and avatar!  :heart:

creampuf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 07:24:41 AM »
I have to curl up into my husband, with his leg in between mine and his arm around me and my head under his chin. during the night I'll move around but I'm only happy to sleep in that position.

If he's not around I have a gloomy bear I cuddle and then sleep in the fetal position holding him...not moving at all.

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 11:16:03 AM »
I sleep with a stuffed animal. I go through cycles where I'll sleep with the same one for awhile then change to another. Since November or so now, that has been my adult Nala plushie. I also prefer sleeping on my left side.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal