collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Prismatic's wish list  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Prismatic's wish list
« on: January 29, 2012, 08:24:42 PM »
Edited mah list, been some time and my tastes have changed!

I've really minimized and streamlined my collection due to lack of space and a general maturity in the requirements for the ponies I collect.  I prefer great to near mint condition ponies with no large stains, age spots, cancer, or large rubs to the symbols.  Haircuts are ok only in ponies without mechanisms.  For brush n grow, mechanisms must work, other ponies with mechs, it doesn't really matter.  For more rare ponies, these rules can be broken.

On to the list!

G4:
Brushables: Minty, Silver Spoon, Twist-a-loo, :muffin: Pony, non glimmer wing Ploomette, Sweetsong

Blind Bags: Would prefer they come with their cards, the bag's not needed, I usually toss those anyway.

Wave 1: Sugar Grape, Minty, Roseluck, Pepperdance, Sweetie Swirl, Lucky Swirl, Sweetcream Scoops.  Wave 1 is lowest priority, I'm pretty sure I have them all in storage but these weren't in the pile of cards I keep as inventory for some reason. 

Wave 2: All.

Wave 3: All but Lovestruck and GITD Twilight Sparkle.

Wave 4: All but crystal Rarity, metallic AJ, crystal Rainbow Dash, Amethyst Star, and Twilight Velvet.

Wave 5: All.

Wave 6: All.

Wave 7: All but Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Banana Bliss, and Lily Blossom

Wave 8: All but Royal Riff, Gilda, Flam, Flim Skim, Comet Tail, and Gardenia Glow.

Wave 9: All.

Anything Fluttershy, other than her brushable/FS.  I collect merchandise with her on it <3

G1:
FF and CF Minty

NBBE Babies: Blossom, Surprise, Half Note, Fifi, Bouncy, Quackers, Nightcap, Ribbs

BBE Babies: Frosting, Sleepy Pie

Newborns: Rattles/Tattles, Doodles/Noodles, Dibbles/Nibbles, Sleepy Head/Sleep Tight, Sticky/Sniffles, Puddles/Peeks, Sandcastle/Shovels, Speckles/Bunkie, Big Top/Toppy, Jebber, Shaggy, Yo-Yo, Squirmy, Wiggles

SS: Gusty, Truly, Skippity Doo, Hippity Hop, Crumpet, Twilight, Angel, Taffy

TE: Whizzer, Galaxy, Mimic, Tic-Tac-Toe, Bright Eyes, Quackers, Party Time with minimal or no regrind

Flutters: Peach Blossom, Hollywood, Wind Drifter, Pink Dreams

Princesses:  Sparkle, Starburst, Taffeta, Pristina, Moondust

Boys: 4-Speed, Salty, Quarterback, Chief, Slugger, Steamer

TAF: Buttons, Yum Yum

Pony Friends: Zigzag, Creamsicle, Oakley, Cha Cha, Edgar

Wingers: Glow, Buzzer, Sky Dancer, Whirly, Sun Glider, Flurry, Starry Wings

Sunshine Ponies: Sand Digger, Seaflower, Shoreline, Wave Runner

Perfume Puff: All

BnG: Skylark, Star Gleamer

Loving Families: Brother/Sister Bright Bouquet, all of the Apple Delight family

Sparkle Ponies:  All MO versions (except Napper and Twinkler) and store version Star Hopper

Fancy Pants: Dots n Hearts, Sunnybunch, Glider

All Baby Brother ponies but Paws

SHS: Flowerburst

Seashell

Any MIB/MOC variations of North Star

Nirvanas: I want a ton, but I'll need to go through them all and pick more, but I definitely want the 2 nirvana versions of North Star (Argentina South Star, and Brazilian North Star) and any of baby North Star.
Any nirvanas of the second set of Rainbow Ponies (Tickle, Trickles, Pinwheel, Confetti, Starflower, Flutterbye)

I currently have NC/Spain Pinwheel and Trickles

Other items:
North Star's accessories from all forms, back cards, sticker.

Any variants of Princess Tiffany, and her accessories: wand, hair pick, bushwoolie (Friendly)  I have her hat, still need the other stuff :D

Swap Question Answers - Culture Swap

Spoiler
Do you wear jewelry? any allergies related?

I love jewelry, but I tend to not wear them as much as I like.  I wear necklaces a lot, and bracelets.  No allergies at all.  I avoid rings, my fingers are thick so I don't fit in a lot of them :(

Army pony?

North Star :)  Anything North Star is awesome, even a double (or triple, or more) of one I already have.  I do also have a fluttershy army, it wasn't one I deliberately made, she just kinda flocked to me.  I don't need more brushables or blind bags, except maybe the newest version of her with the rainbow markings and the new eyes.

Specific things that are or are not okay on ponies?

Large stains, marks, or cancer.  I'm ok with small stains if they're not really visible, but I prefer excellent condition ponies.  Haircuts are ok too, because I don't mind rehairing, but I'm picky about the body condition.  The only ponies that must have uncut hair are brush n grows, since rehairing them is a pita

What do you like to do in your 'spare' non-pony time?

I refresh my doll tumblr way too often.  I also work on stuff for my dolls, so sewing, taking photos, etc.  I've also recently begun to work on improving my photography skills, and learning to use the different settings on my DSLR.

Do you prefer one big item or multiple smaller items?

Either is fine really.

Any type of food/candy you love/hate?

I love almost all types of candy.  On my list of favorites though is starburst, reese's, cadbury mini eggs, ghiradelli chocolates with caramel, and skittles (especially the one in the purple package).

I don't like anything with coconut in it.

Coffee? Tea?

Both.  I love peach tea especially.  Hot cocoa is awesome as well.

What sort of handmade goods might you like partner?  Soaps?  Candles?  Honey?  Incense? 

Oooo soap, didn't even think of that.  I love candles too.  And incense.  So...anything probably works lol.  If it's scented, I prefer flowery smells over fruity ones.

Children/Pets?

I have a 9 year old son who currently loves pokemon, angry birds, and dinosaurs lol.  I also have a cat, Penny, who doesn't like treats, but loves toys.

Do you have one concrete style which you like? Like vintage, kitsch, goth, etc? 

Mori.  I don't wear it currently, but I would love to in the future.  One of my incoming dolls will have the style, I just love how it looks, and it's a reflection of a lot of my interests.

What colors are your favorite and which ones dominate in your room/house?

Blue.  Particularly sapphire blue and teal blues.  Followed by purple and green.  Beige dominates our house, sadly, thanks to apartment rules, but blue is a common visible color.

Do you like scrapbooked albums? Or maybe you like scrapbooking yourself?

I love anything artistic, so I do like the albums, and I once tried to get into it, but I'm not so good at it XD

If you have favorite music bands, favorite book authors, online writers or artists, who are they?

I like many fantasy writers, it's hard to say a specific one.  As for bands, I love Lady Gaga and Bastille.

Is there something you collect from every place you visit? E.g. fridge magnets, bookmarks, postcards, stationary, keychains?

I collect shot glasses.  I'd prefer not to receive one though, as I only get them from places I personally visit, as sort of a record.  I do collect other items from them though, so like a magnet, keychain, or postcard would be perfect.

What are your favorite landmarks or places you visit when visiting other cities/states/countries?

It depends on where, but I love museums, and parks in general.

Scents?

Anything flowery, not a big fan of fruity.  I particularly love rose smells, lavender, and jasmine.

Do you like rehairs? Customs?

Definitely.  Rehairs, customs, alternate poses/rehairs, all of them.

What is your favorite time of year? why?

Spring.  I love how it starts to warm up, everything turns green, and all the flowers bloom.  Fall's a close second, similar temps, and all those pretty colors on the trees.

do you like mlp merch etc/ craft/ art supplies if it is some how relevant to the swap box?

Oooh, definitely :3

Do you have any favorite animals?
Horses <3  as for fantasy, I like dragons and unicorns/pegasi

Do you have any other collections besides MLP?
Mainly just my BJD, and little porcelain animal figures.

Did you have favorite fragrance or smell you like?
I like any flower smells really, but my all time favorites are Moonlight Path and Cotton Blossom from bath and body works.

Partner, how do you feel about Flutter Ponies?
I love flutter ponies.  I have some on my list, but honestly, any flutter pony in my box would make me happy lol.  Morning Glory is my favorite, and I have both variations, but I could use an upgrade for almost any others.

Partner, are there any particular ponies you would like most for me to get?
I put the ones I really want in blue, but honestly I'd be excited over any of them :D

Partner, if you have a pony on your wantlist which has a variant that is different, for example in Europe than in US, which one do you want? Or do you prefer CP ponies to have concave or flat feet? Or, if you collect variants, would you like both?

I'd always be up for variants, but I do not expect it, as I know that some variants are much more expensive than their HK counterparts.  For cp ponies, either is fine, though I think I lean towards flat foot.

How do you feel about a minimal body-head discoloration?

Honestly, I'm very picky about this.  If it's a rare pony, I'd be willing to deal with it, but if it's a common pony, unless it's very, very slight, I'd prefer not.  Other flaws I'm generally more accepting of, but for some reason this particular flaw annoys me, not sure why XD  My purple G4s drive me crazy for this reason.

If I got you a pony which has a small haircut to a few strands of hair in their mane, would you like me to add it as an extra pony as it is, or restore it by rehairing it?

Meh, doesn't even need to be an 'extra' pony :).  I'm fine with haircuts, if you want to rehair the trimmed part, sure!  If not, I'll do it at some point :D

If you're in a country that isn't getting the McPonies, would you like them? Any single one of them, or all of them?

I am able to get them, if I am able to find them all is a better question, we'll see as time goes by XD For now, I don't need them.

Partner would you like a special tea cup that you can drink your tea/coffee/wine etc and stick your pinky out with? 

I love tea cups XD  I actually stick my pinky out naturally so it'd be perfect lol

Pressed pennies?

I love pressed pennies! 

I currently have two ponies in hand.  One of them has an unexpected visible marker mark on her NDS.  My question, partner, would you like me to send her flaw an all as an extra?

That flaw is fine, and generally she wouldn't even need to be an 'extra'.  If that's her only flaw and she's otherwise awesome, I can't complain :P

Dear Partner, do you mind alternate re-hairs?

Alternate rehairs are awesome, I generally prefer ones where the color ties into the pony's theme in some way.

If I'm your partner, what types of places would you like to visit vicariously via your ponies?

Some options are:

Disney World
roadside orange stand
St. Augustine ("oldest continuously occupied European settlement in the U.S.")
Kennedy Space Center
Wizarding World of Harry Potter @ USO's Islands of Adventure (no promises, we still need to get passes)

All of them, really, though the space center, disney world, and the wwohp would be my top choices.

Twisted Fairytale Questions

Spoiler
What are some of your favorite things about the fairy tales you chose?  Like the themes, details, etc?

I'm really not picky about any of them, so any themes from them are generally acceptable.  For Rapunzel I'm very fond of the disney version, particularly Rapunzel herself and Maximus.  I love Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty too.  For the others, most of the main characters are awesome, and they can be based on other versions of the story too, definitely don't need to be based on the disney stuff.

How do you feel about a base for your custom?  Like, if it was not something the pony was glued down on and you could move it around on the base, would that be ok?

Bases are ok, as long as the pony isn't permanently attached to it.  I think bases can add a lot of character, especially if it's themed to match a story.

what are some extras that are good for you?

Hair's always awesome, particularly in my favorite colors, or odd colors.  Stuff related to the story for the pony.  And you can never go wrong with candy, lol.  I do not expect extras though, so if it's not possible, please don't fret, I have had to forgo extras in the past myself so I understand completely.

Favorite colors/ponies

Blue, purple, and green are my favorite colors.  The cerulean crayon you find in a crayola box?  That's my favorite color, lol.  But please, don't feel like you're limited to those at all.  I don't like excessive yellow/orange, but they can definitely be used on a pony.  As for favorite ponies, I tend to gravitate towards ponies with blue bases and bright hair.  I like pastels too.

Doll eyes

Yeah, go for it, I have a growing collection of BJD so I have a lot of doll eyes already XD  They can add a lot of depth to a pony.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:42:45 AM by Prismatic »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal