collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I have returned.. c:  (Read 3411 times)

Shetani

• Trade Count: (0)
I have returned.. c:
« on: January 28, 2012, 02:09:44 PM »
Yup, some of you might remember me(I doubt). I disappeared for some time, so I decided to introduce myself again. So here goes c:

Hi I'm Shetani or Tani for short, I'm from Finland and Alongside Finnish and English I speak Swedish, Italian, Spanish, and a bit of French. I went into Vocational school an dgraduted to be an Horse Goom(Breeding orientated)/Trotter trainer and an Stand-in. And one of my hobbies(Addiction) alongside ponies is videogames, I own C64, Amiga 500, NES, SNES and the Playstations. I have lot's of other hobbies but that would just increase the size of this introduction :b

I've collected ponies for years. and I got my first ones when I was just an baby(actually I could walk already.). those two ponies were Happyglow and Pony Bride... But There was a fire on my house and I lost almost all of my ponies, luckily those two childhood ponies were saved alongside with Tex, Seashell and few others c:. So I gave up the pony collecting for few years, but got into it again after I found Apple Delight family, Chief and Italy Posy from a flea market. And ever since my collections been slowly growing. Currently I own around 100 ponies. I also make customs but most of the time I lack ponies baity enough :B.

But as for my disappearance, I got into a rather nasty accident with a horse :B. and hurt my ankle when I was in Norway.  and I've also been sick really often, but now I'm much better c:. So last year was kinda Epic for me :B.

And favourite ponies??, Well it changes.. a lot xD.. But I guess my most favourite G1's are the Rainbow ponies, and can't forget Applejack nor the childhood ponies c:. I don't really like G2's, but Silver Swirl has to be my favourite from them. And Minty, Snowflake and Moondancer from G3's. can't really decide from the G4's. I think the new design looks like an Mouse/bambi hybrid thing.. But it seems I've started to somehow like them xD.. but this was about which ones are my favourites, so let's get to the point ^^;. Well I'll say that Blossomforth may be the best of the G4's(Toys), that have been sold here, Although I like AJ also ;)

Well this introduction is pretty long.. I did intend it to be much shorter

Also yay for new arena ^^. At first I thought that the arena doesn't exist anymore, as it had the Archived image, but am glad that wasn't the case c:

So I think that's it?.. just ask or throw me with an PM if you want to know more about me, or something is unclear c:

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: I have returned.. c:
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 04:19:19 PM »
Wow!! Sorry to hear about your accident!

I 'm glad that you are okay now!  Welcome back to the Arena!

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 05:32:16 PM »
That sounds rather ouchie! :| Sorry you go hurt. But it's good to have you back! :wave: :cheer:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 05:34:48 PM »
 to the new site! I'm sorry to hear you had a nasty riding accident.  I hurt my ankle a while back and could not put my foot in the stirrups for about two months so I know how long an injury like that can take to heal.  It's great you are still collecting ponies though and I am sure you will love the new site as much as I do!  :frolic:

Offline BeefyDia

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 06:13:48 PM »
Hey there! Good to know you're feeling better :] Welcome back and hope you enjoy your stay as before!

Offline PonyMonsters

• MOC Swirly Whirly
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Proud Swirly Whirly hoarder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 02:04:38 AM »
Welcome back to the Arena :) sorry to hear about your accident, glad you feel better now! :)

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 08:12:29 AM »
Welcome back!  I'm glad you're feeling better.  I am also an avid gamer, so glad to see another here!

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Shetani

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 09:18:13 AM »
thanks to all c:. and the new arena is pretty awesome, it works so much better than the old one c:

to the new site! I'm sorry to hear you had a nasty riding accident.  I hurt my ankle a while back and could not put my foot in the stirrups for about two months so I know how long an injury like that can take to heal.  It's great you are still collecting ponies though and I am sure you will love the new site as much as I do!  :frolic:
Oh yes, I've hurt my thigh before, the muscle in it got torn :B, it took several months to heal.
But this time I didn't fall from a horse. I fell from a sulky when another team crashed on us. but that's life with horses :p

Welcome back!  I'm glad you're feeling better.  I am also an avid gamer, so glad to see another here!
wow, It's rare to run into other gamers who're into ponies :D
well I do know few, but they're more of an casual players :b

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 01:21:17 PM »
Welcome back to the Arena  :)  I'm glad you found our new site, the old forums had a bit of a meltdown and we had to move.  I'm sorry to hear about your riding accident, I hope that you're feeling better!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

CrystalLance

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 01:43:14 PM »
Hello and welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear about your accident and I hope you've healed up alright. I never knew that working with horses could be so dangerous but I bet it's still a lot of fun. That's cool that you are a gamer. I used to be big time into them too and then school ate my life though I do still enjoy a good game.

Sternenstaub

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 04:17:17 PM »
Welcome back!!

Offline bigmlpfan

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Currently offline due to illness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 04:58:11 PM »
Hello and welcome back :)

bigmlpfan xx

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 05:20:27 PM »
Welcome to the Arena's new playground.  Epps getting hurt while driving is scary, glad you are healed and feeling better.  Do you own any real horses?
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal