collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's happening with ABC's X-mas raffle? (update 05/24/12)  (Read 34173 times)

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
Re: What's happening with ABC's X-mas raffle?
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 08:20:23 AM »
  ABC, if you read this, please post here to this thread so that we know that you are still planning on getting these ponies out!!!!

None of you winners have heard anything from her at all? It may be getting close to time to start leaving feedback. :huh: I really hate to suggest it, but you guys have been waiting for two months now with NO communication except through Crimson's posts here? :yikes: That's really not cool. She needs to get this taken care of.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 04:31:27 PM »
I just checked my PMs and January 4th was the last time I heard from her about adding me to the raffle (since there was a little whoops that I mentioned earlier).

I'm still willing to wait a little longer, but I am just getting a little worried. It's good to hear that she is okay, though.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 12:21:54 AM »
Oh dear... I hope she's able to stop by and give you all an update!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2012, 04:58:57 PM »
Uhg, I'm starting to stress out a bit.  I put $120 into this raffle.  She has good feedback, so I didn't worry about it.  I was so happy when I won something, but I'm starting to worry that she's not coming back.  It's been 2 months, and she hasn't dropped in at all.  Should we try to contact her off-site?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2012, 06:06:12 PM »
Thats worrying for sure :(  Yes try and contact her off site if you can. Send her an email using the paypal addy you sent her the raffle money to, and see if she responds to that

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2012, 07:36:10 PM »
Thing is the money didn't go to her paypal. We "bought" tickets by buying toys for donations. Some people bought TONS of toys for this. Which is good for kids on Christmas :) but it does mean that we don't have her paypal address or anything. And that I think she's paying for shipping and stuff out of pocket, if I remember correctly, so I wonder if maybe she bit off more than she can chew all at once? I don't want to be quick to assume or judge.

However even if you're not getting money from it, there's still the matter of responsibility and of keeping a good name in the pony community for future sales and purchases and such.

Um long story short I'm not really mad, just a bit... hmmmm. I don't know the word. And worried for her as well. I hope she gets on it because I can't imagine having a whole group of people having to leave negative feedback, it would be such a big negative mark on her trading. I didn't donate any more toys than I planned to already so I'm not at a loss really but some of the rest of the raffle peeps really went all out for this.

Anyways.... there's my two cents. ABC if you happen to read this I hope you don't feel scared to post or something! We just want to know what's going on even if it's going to take a while.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2012, 09:16:52 PM »
You know, I would have no problem if she dropped by and told us that shipping all this was going to be a problem.  I would totally pay for shipping for my part.  I was going to offer that, when she came by, because shipping to Canada will be more for sure.  I have to say, though, I definitely did go back and buy more than I was planning for the raffle.  There were a lot of awesome prizes.  When I found out I got my first pick (the comic con poster), I even ordered a frame for it.

ABC, if you are reading this, please just let us know what's going on.  I don't think anyone will be mad, we just want to hear from you.

Offline ABrownCrayon

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2012, 09:27:31 PM »
okay guys, here's what's up.

At the very beginning of January (basically right before the last time you heard from me) I started thinking about looking for a better job. I updated my monster resume and within HOURS I got an email about a job fair. I shrugged and went. What I got was a fantastic opportunity for what I thought would be a part time, temporary position. Never in my wildest dreams, however, did I expect for that to turn out to be full time (and probably permanent). I now have two jobs. I've also tried to keep up with my wedding plans (less than two months to go), I'm busy with an online class and trying to find a house and my MIL was in the hospital for about a week. My online time has gone from hours a day doing nothing to checking my fb and email every three or four days. That's pretty much it. This is my first time visiting this new site and I wouldn't have even realized it moved without a nudge on fb from crimsondeity. I'm sure a few of you have noticed that you haven't seen me around the arena or another site I used to be on all the time. This is why.

ABC = busy. O.O

I'm not really trying to make excuses, just explain things.

I'm sincerely sorry for putting all of you on the back burner - it's just that everything came so suddenly, I wasn't prepared and I didn't expect it.

To cookhuman, kalavista and anyone else who's stepped up and helped with your parts - thank you SO much, you guys have already done way more than I expected. (if there's anyone else who has, thank you too.. I just haven't read enough of this yet to see who you are).

to everyone else - again, I'm so sorry you all got stuck in the back. Not forgotten, just dead last on my "things that need to happen immediately" list. Today's list still has four or five things on it that I didn't get around to, and yet I still feel accomplished. Yeah, not so great. :/

As of right now, it's after 11pm here and I'm getting up at 5 to shower and get ready for work. I only work the one job tomorrow so in the evening after I get home I should be able to come back on here and go through these pages more slowly. I have a lot of back reading to do and a lot of organizing and writing things down. I will get to you though :)

I have also asked two friends if they would be willing to step in and help me get things organized and back on track. I haven't heard back yet from either.

I will be back tomorrow and I will do my best to get things on track. In the meantime if anyone would like to contact me with questions, helpful hints or angry rants you can go through my facebook, since messages (usually) get forwarded to my phone. the link is facebook.com/abrowncrayon .

see you guys soon.

-ABC

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2012, 09:40:54 PM »
Yay!  I sent you a message on facebook, offering my help however I can.  Thank you for stopping by =)

Novavelle

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2012, 09:56:21 PM »
Just kidding, she's in bed...

anyways we're going to try and figure something out so everyone get's taken care of.... hopefully I can help :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:07:13 PM by Novavelle »

Offline lemontwist

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2012, 11:33:02 PM »
Yay ABC! And congrats on the new job and upcoming wedding! Jeez I hope you can find time to make space in your life though, no jobs are worth having no spare time to breathe!! I'm just glad to hear from you about everything. I'm glad you are going to try and work it all out.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

ZettaMomo

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2012, 08:22:18 AM »
Congrats on the new job! Thank you letting us know what is going on. Sounds pretty hectic!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2012, 04:48:39 PM »
Thanks for posting ABC, and thanks to those who have offered to help her. Hopefully this can all be sorted out soon  :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2012, 06:19:59 PM »
Yay, we're back on track.  Ladybrooklyn chose Galaxy (I think I missed some of the prizes, because I don't think I saw her or plushie blossom).  I updated my list on page 1, and now it's DevlishSmooch's turn.

Is there a way to search for members by name?  I haven't figured that out yet.

Offline MyHatBarks

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »
Hey Guys :)

I'm going to be helping Robin to get this all sorted out. I just talked to her today so we have a plan of action that should get this all done and taken care of soon. :) I do need to get info from peeps though and I know we still need a few people to choose prizes. I'm going to PM anyone still needing to choose prizes/get addresses to try and get both pieces of info in one place. :) I also need just addresses of the following people, so if you could shoot me a pm with your address, that'd be great!

ButtercreamDream
Storydreamer
lemontwist
Ladybrooklyn

If anyone has any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm or contact Robin through Facebook. :)

~ Meaghan

Edited for Content. Requests for donations are against Arena Rules. ;)
~Cherry
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:27:22 AM by kCherry »

Nora & Ru visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal