collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The search for my lost childhood ponies + Fakies ID  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
The search for my lost childhood ponies + Fakies ID
« on: January 27, 2012, 01:16:37 AM »
Okay so as I have told everyone on here like a million times that my step mum threw out my ponies when I was about three or four years old. I had never got over it and since last year I had been determined to get them all back again.

The ponies I had lost were: Parasol, Sunbeam, Bubbles a seapony (no idea which one), a yellow sunshine fakie (I manged to keep her, but gave her away later on) I thought Baby Palm Tree and I had Petites.

I manged to find a baity Sunshine fakie for $3 at the markets a while ago, I bought it because I wanted her back. I had recently came into some massive pony luck at work and when I was going through a shoe bale at the bottom was a bright pink fakie that looks like a donkie and has three blue stars as the symbol. At the time I was just happy that I found a pony, but I thought it seemed strange how I gound her at the bottom of a shoe bale.

I thought nothing of it until I looked at her again yesturday. I then recognised the blue stars and remembered that I had a pony just like this that I loved, the hair and everything is the same, bu the problem is I don't know if I had Baby Palm Tree anymore, but I remember the pacjaging for her. Argh!! So confused, plus can anyoe tell me what fakie she is? I have no idea, I only have one more pony to get and then I finally have them back. :D Here's a photo of them all together.

The last pony I need is a green diaperina fakie if anyone has one, please let me know. My trauma is almost gone at last. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
Re: The search for my lost childhood ponies + Fakies ID
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 01:36:40 AM »
Thats so lovely that you got your childhood ponies back... I have just found a mint Tootsie to complete the set I had a child as mine got thrown away too... I really hope someone can help you find the last one x
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
Re: The search for my lost childhood ponies + Fakies ID
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 02:07:09 AM »
Hrmmm ............ gimmy a sec, I know I have some diaperinas, but I can't remember which colours, ill go check

Post Merge: January 27, 2012, 02:11:58 AM

bugger - I wasn't too sure if one was yellow or green, and of course its yellow :( You are more than welcome to him however if you do want it, he has a little orange friend too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal