collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone else on Aywas?  (Read 1607 times)

Pokestine

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyone else on Aywas?
« on: January 26, 2012, 07:56:42 PM »
I joined a pet site a little like Neopets about a month ago and I was wondering if anyone here was also a member there?

The site is called Aywas and it's more geared towards young adults than children. If anyone from the arena is on there I'd love to know.

If you've never heard of it and are interested in joining here's a link http://www.aywas.com

My username is Pokestine just like here.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Anyone else on Aywas?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 08:39:49 PM »
I never heard of it until now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Pokestine

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 10:05:31 PM »
Yeah it's pretty small, there's only something like 40000 members if that even.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 01:37:35 AM »
Pokestine 40k members isn't small. xD Its not huge but its a pretty decent number. Most pet sites don't get this many members in my experience. However there's only like 2-3k active from what I've heard.

I've been a member for a long time, I'm Taxel (#6879).

But just a warning for anyone thinking of joining: Aywas is the opposite of the Area. People are not nice. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone whose fairly sensitive, either to mature content (the site is PG-13 and pretty much every topic has cursing and is okay for discussing mature topics) or just to rude people.

And a tip, if you do join don't make a Rant or ask for advice about pets or about trying to help wild animals (i.e. a lizard got into your basement and you want to get it outside so the dog doesn't eat it). If you don't claim to treat your pets better than your children you will be flamed and told you should never own pets and should get rid of any pets you have. Most of the super pet people also don't understand that sometimes things happen at a bad time (i.e. all vets are closed and your animal gets sick or your animal getting sick when you have no money for a vet even if you usually have vet money). ):

Aywas is a nice site with gorgeous art, but yeah. Its not child or sensitive person friendly in any way. I would hate to see a kind Arena member abused there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pokestine

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 02:21:16 AM »
I guess I think of it as small because I'm comparing it to the likes of neopets which has millions of members. Generally speaking if one stays out of the mature topics on the forum they'd be alright but yeah it's not as easy going as the arena.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal