collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Blind Bag Personalities  (Read 3990 times)

will2Bfree

• Trade Count: (0)
Blind Bag Personalities
« on: January 26, 2012, 05:38:35 PM »
So after buying a few blind bags for myself I recently got a bit more interested in them. The thing is, with the regular ponies you can read what all their personality tidbits are in store, but because of the nature of the blind bags you have to actually buy and open them before you find out anything about the pony. I'd like to know more about them, but I have no intention of buying every blind bag pony. Also knowing something about them could help me decide which ones I'd like the most. I haven't found a place online yet that has the info, so let's pool everything together here! If this works out, I might make a post for the regular brushable ponies too.

So here's what we've got so far:

Toys-R-Us Collection Set

01 - Pinkie Pie keeps her pony friends laughing and smiling all day! Cheerful and playful, she always looks on the bright side.
02 - Applejack is honest, friendly and sweet to the core! She loves to be outside, and her friends know they can always count on her.
03 - Rainbow Dash loves to fly as fast as she can! She is always ready to play a game, go on an adventure, or help out one of her friends.
04 - Rarity knows how to add sparkle to any outfit! She loves to give her friends advice on the latest pony fashions and hairstyles.
05 - Twilight Sparkle tries to find the answer to every question! Whether studying a book or spending time with her friends, she always learns something new!
06 - Fluttershy is a kind and gentle pony with a big heart. She likes to take care of others, especially her little animal friends!
07 - Coconut Cream makes delicious pies to share at parties and picnics. The only thing she won't share is the secret ingredient!
08 - Sweetsong has a beautiful voice! She loves singing songs for her friends, especially when they sing along.
09 - Skywishes has big dreams and never gives up. She loves wishing on stars, especially for her friends!
10 - Peachy Pie loves baking sweet treats for her friends! She's always testing out new recipes for them to try.
11 - Beachberry loves spending time at the beach! Soaking up sunshine and relaxing with her friends, she always has a great time!
12 - Gardenia Glow knows how to make any garden grow! All it takes is a little love and care, and some help from her friends.

WAVE 1

01 - *just need confirmation that the mane 6's info is the same on all releases.
02 -
03 -
04 -
05 -
06 -
07 - Sugar Grape loves to read stories. Fairy tales are her favorite!
08 - Lily Blossom is known for being graceful when she flies, but she is just as elegant on all four hooves.
09 - Minty loves to celebrate holidays with her friends! Her favorite season is winter.
10 - Bumblesweet is very polite! She loves to talk to everypony and always has something nice to say.
11 - Fizzypop loves to blow bubbles as big as she can, but her favorite part is watching them pop!
12 - Flower Wishes has a beautiful garden. She grows flowers in every color of the rainbow!
13 - Roseluck loves to pick pretty flowers and wear them in her hair!
14 - Sweetie Blue loves to decorate sweet treats with sprinkles and fun toppings!
15 - Pepperdance loves to race with her friends! She is always ready for a challenge.
16 - Lemon Hearts is loving and kind! She always takes time to show her friends how much she cares.
17 - Cherry Spices loves to bake treats! She makes up her own yummy recipes!
18 - Sweetie Swirl loves ice cream! Instead of choosing between two flavors, she swirls them together.
19 - Lucky Swirl loves playing games! No matter if she wins or loses, she always has fun!
20 - Sweetcream Scoops loves to sing more than anything! She can even reach the really high notes!
21 - Firecracker Burst loves watching fireworks and guessing how they'll look when they burst - it's always a surprise!
22 - Pinkie Pie (glittery) keeps her pony friends laughing and smiling all day! Cheerful and playful, she always looks on the bright side.
23 - Twilight Sparkle (glittery) tries to find the answer to every question! Whether studying a book or spending time with her friends, she always learns something new!
24 - Rainbow Dash (glittery) loves to fly as fast as she can! She is always ready to play a game, go on an adventure, or help out one of her friends.

WAVE 2**

01 -
02 -
03 -
04 -
05 -
06 -
07 -
08 - Blossomforth loves the sunshine!
09 - Lulu Luck is good at everything!
10 -
11 - Tealove loves cozy chats!
12 - Ribbon Heart is always ready to play!
13 - Cheerilee is a wonderful teacher!
14 - Daisy Dreams is fresh as a daisy.
15 - Stardash loves shooting stars!
16 -
17 - Dewdrop Dazzle loves to play in Puddles.
18 - Rainbow Flash loves flashy colors.
19 - Pudding Pie loves sharing with friends!
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 - Fluttershy likes taking care of her friends!

WAVE 3**

01 - Twilight Sparkle tries to find the answer to every question! Whether studying a book or spending time with her friends, she always learns something new!
02 - Rarity knows how to add sparkle to any outfit! She loves to give her friends advice on the latest pony fashions and hairstyles.
03 - Bitta Luck is always busy.
04 - Rainbowshine loves to leap.
05 - Golden Grape loves jokes.
06 - Pinkie Pie (glowy) keeps her pony friends laughing and smiling all day! Cheerful and playful, she always looks on the bright side.
07 - Rainbow Dash loves to fly as fast as she can! She is always ready to play a game, go on an adventure, or help out one of her friends.
08 - Golden Harvest loves sharing treats!
09 - Sprinkle Stripe loves sweets!
10 - Sea Swirl loves the sea!
11 - Big Macintosh is very gentle.
12 - Twilight Sparkle (glowy) tries to find the answer to every question! Whether studying a book or spending time with her friends, she always learns something new!
13 - Pinkie Pie keeps her pony friends laughing and smiling all day! Cheerful and playful, she always looks on the bright side.
14 - Apple Dazzle is so loyal.
15 - Lovestruck loves sports.
16 - Berryshine loves berries!
17 - Meadow Song is so musical!
18 - Rarity (glowy) knows how to add sparkle to any outfit! She loves to give her friends advice on the latest pony fashions and hairstyles.
19 - Applejack is honest, friendly and sweet to the core! She loves to be outside, and her friends know they can always count on her.
20 - Fluttershy is a kind and gentle pony with a big heart. She likes to take care of others, especially her little animal friends!
21 - Cherry Berry is so cheerful.
22 - Heartstrings sings all day!
23 - Noteworthy is so helpful.
24 - Lucky Dreams is so lucky.

** may be updated if US releases have more info
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 04:15:56 PM by will2Bfree »

Quill

Re: Blind Bag Personalities
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:58:47 PM »
I agree, I love read what their personalities are. Here are a few more!

Wave One

8- Lily Blossom is known for being graceful when she flies, but she is just as elegant on all four hooves.
9: Minty loves to celebrate holidays with her friends! Her favorite season is winter.
10: Bumblesweet is very polite! She loves to talk to everypony and always has something nice to say.
11: Fizzypop loves to blow bubbles as big as she can, but her favorite part is watching them pop!
16: Lemon Hearts is loving and kind! She always takes time to show her friends how much she cares.
17: Cherry Spices loves to bake treats! She makes up her own yummy recipes!
18: Sweetie Swirl loves ice cream! Instead of choosing between two flavors, she swirls them together.
19: Lucky Swirl loves playing games! No matter if she wins or loses, she always has fun!
20: Sweetcream Scoops loves to sing more than anything! She can even reach the really high notes!

(Edited to fix typos  :P )
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 06:02:00 PM by Quill »

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 06:14:22 PM »
14. Sweetie Blue loves to decorate sweet treats with sprinkles and fun toppings!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 07:23:19 PM »
I think the little stories are really cute.
Give me a few minutes to type it up and I'll edit this with all the wave 1 and TRU  collector set ponies ;)

From the TRU Collection set:

1. Pinkie Pie keeps her pony friends laughing and smiling all day! Cheerful and playful, she always looks on the bright side.
2. Applejack is honest, friendly and sweet to the core! She loves to be outside, and her friends know they can always count on her.
3. Rainbow Dash loves to fly as fast as she can! She is always ready to play a game, go on an adventure, or help out one of her friends.
4. Rarity knows how to add sparkle to any outfit! She loves to give her friends advice on the latest pony fashions and hairstyles.
5. Twilight Sparkle tries to find the answer to every question! Whether studying a book or spending time with her friends, she always learns something new!
6. Fluttershy is  kind and gentle pony with a big heart. She likes to take care of others, especially her little animal friends!
7. Coconut Cream makes delicious pies to share at parties and picnics. The only thing she won't share is the secret ingredient!
8. Sweetsong has a beautiful voice!She loves singing songs for her friends, especially when they sing along.
9. Skywishes has big dreams and never gives up. She loves wishing on stars, especially for her friends!
10. Peachy Pie loves baking sweet treats for her friends! She's always testing out new recipes for them to try.
11. Beachberry loves spending time at the beach! Soaking up sunshine and relaxing with her friends, she always has a great time!
12. Gardenia Glow knows how to make any garden grow! All it takes is a little loveand care, and some help from her friends.

For the wave 1 that are missing....

12. Flower Wishes has a beautiful garden. She grows flowers in every color of the rainbow!

22-24. special edition ponies have the same story as the reg ver. from the tru set.

I guess that's it!

Maybe someone else can add the other waves :D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:54:28 PM by 3377345 »

will2Bfree

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 07:34:22 PM »
Thanks for contributing! I've edited my first post to have them all in order and I'll update it again when more get added. Thanks again for helping!

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 07:53:33 PM »
Here are some of the Wave 2 ones, I expect the US versions will say more once they're released and the glitter ones will likely be the same as the regular versions:
8. Blossomforth - loves the sunshine!
9. Lulu Luck - is good at everything!
11. Tealove - loves cozy chats!
12. Ribbon Heart - is always ready to play!
13. Cheerilee - is a wonderful teacher!
15. Stardash - loves shooting stars!
19. Pudding Pie - loves sharing with friends!
24. Fluttershy - likes taking care of her friends!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

will2Bfree

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 09:25:58 PM »
Here are some of the Wave 2 ones, I expect the US versions will say more once they're released and the glitter ones will likely be the same as the regular versions:

*clip*

Were the US descriptions of the wave 1 ponies longer? I would've thought they'd be the same.

Anyways, I went ahead and bolded all the names since the other posters seemed to like it that way, but I kept my original format and made the others uniform.

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 09:44:47 PM »
Wow!! I never knew that they has such personalities!

will2Bfree

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 10:56:39 PM »

Yep. :) Each blind bag comes with a little collector's card that has it written on the back. I'd post pictures, but my camera needs new batteries.

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 11:33:25 PM »

Yep. :) Each blind bag comes with a little collector's card that has it written on the back. I'd post pictures, but my camera needs new batteries.

Wow! Very cool!

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 12:34:07 AM »

Were the US descriptions of the wave 1 ponies longer? I would've thought they'd be the same.

Yes, the US ones are longer; the non-US ones have multiple languages so they're condensed to a single phrase.  For comparison, the non-US Wave 1 card for Sugar Grape just says Sugar Grape "loves stories!" but it says it in 12 languages.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 01:24:09 AM »
The mane 6 ones are the same, so I won't bother with them.

Rainbowshine loves to leap.
Golden Harvest loves sharing treats!
Sprinkle Stripe loves sweets!
Sea Swirl loves the sea!
Big Macintosh is very gentle.
Apple Dazzle is so loyal.
Lovestruck loves sports.
Berryshine loves berries!
Meadow Song is so musical!
Cherry Berry is so cheerful.
Heartstrings sings all day!
Noteworthy is do helpful.
Lucky Dreams is so lucky.

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 06:14:47 AM »
Those descriptions are so cute!  :biggrin:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

will2Bfree

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 02:08:55 AM »
Bumping for someone who was looking for this information.

Also still got some blanks to fill, if anypony can help!

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 02:13:49 AM »
Goldengrape loves jokes.
Bitta Luck is always busy.

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal