collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where did you play with your ponies as a child?  (Read 13885 times)

ButtonMasher

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Where did you play with your ponies as a child?
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2012, 10:49:07 PM »
In my sister's bedroom mostly (since all the toys were hers, strictly speaking), in forts made from folded over foam mattresses and blankets. Sparkler was friends with Starscream and Optimus Prime and Majesty had a bit of a thing going in what I now recognise as Dream Castle, but was always Autobot Headquarters to me.

Sometimes we'd get the ponies together with her GI Joes and perform cavalry charges across the kitchen table.

Offline emery

• Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+488)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • emery's emporium - My Little Ponies & other toys for sale
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2012, 12:13:21 AM »
My best friend as a child had about the same size of herd that I did and we mainly played at her house because she was an only child and they had a bigger house so we could take over the entire living room for our own private ponyland without my younger brothers and sisters disturbing it!

Seashell was the head of the town and she lived on top of the TV with her son "Ember" while the rest of the inhabitants of ponyland lived in families on the bookshelves, end tables and other furniture. For some reason there were a lot of tornadoes so

The sea ponies would take hours long baths, with us refilling the tub numerous times to keep the water warm! And my friend had Sprinkles and the waterfall playset so that got a lot of use as well.

I know I played ponies at home too and my sister had some ponies as well but most of my memories are of playing with my best friend at her house....
My Little Ponies and other toys for sale on....
Facebook @EmerysVintageEmporium
Instagram @emerys_emporium

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2012, 09:10:46 AM »
I mostly played with mine in my room, with the majority of my toys. Sometimes I took them to my grandparents' house though, and because of that, they most likely ended up outside at some point.

I liked them in my room though, especially at night. I was afraid of the dark (still am to an extent) and I always felt a comfort in seeing glow-in-the-dark toys, specifically Star Glow, my Nala with glowing green eyes, and my Genie night light.

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2012, 11:48:46 AM »
It is so much fun to read all of your stories!!
I know that i always take my ponies with me when we visited family or friends. In one hand the pink Carry Case with my ponies inside and in the other the Pretty Parlour with Peachy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2012, 12:08:48 PM »
Mostly my sister and I played with our ponies in our bedroom, but I also played with them in the bath, and outside. :)  We'd build little dirt towns for them to gallop around in.
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2012, 01:33:20 PM »
I only had one pony as a kid but one of my friends that I played with had a big herd of them as well as those little babies. I would often quietly play for them for hours in her porch while she ran around the yard with her other friend. I was a lousy friend using her for her ponies. >.<
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline EmberBright

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Disregard the Prologue - my blog about... um... everything
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2012, 07:13:04 AM »
In my room, in the bath, and at my cousin's house- and then after I was "too old" for ponies, in the crawl space where they were stored. :)

I must not have taken them outside much. They got messed up other ways (hello, lipstick and nail ponish!), but SS Posey, SS Twilight, Streaky and flower Bouquet still have lovely pink hair. :)

Disregard the Prologue

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal