collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **Sternenstaub's 4-Seasons-Swap** Waiting for the last 2 Boxes!!  (Read 31244 times)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ** Sternenstaub\\\'s 4-Seasons-Swap ** (SIGN-UPs OPEN)
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »
@StarflowerStables:
Sounds great! Take your time to work on your list.

@Brightglowpony:
You're welcome when you decide to join. :)

@at all:
Anybody who want to join can post their form already - working on the wantlists is allowed until sign-ups are closed. :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:21:00 AM by Sternenstaub »

Offline gazzy90

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ** Sternenstaub's 4-Seasons-Swap ** (SIGN-UPs OPEN)
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 05:01:58 AM »
Aw you made big lists of the ponies! You're right, there are a lot of ponies that can be seasonal if you just use your imagination :)

I'll definitely think about this, but I have 2 problems:
1) Money (but that's always a problem  :P )

2) Almost every pony I want is listed either on the Set Completer or Valentine's Swap. And those have shipping deadlines in February, so I'll probably get my packages around March. So no way I can have my wantlist for this swap ready in time.

(By the way - off topic - what does  your nickname mean Sternenstaub? I have to ask  :) )

Sternenstaub

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2012, 05:34:56 AM »

2) Almost every pony I want is listed either on the Set Completer or Valentine's Swap. And those have shipping deadlines in February, so I'll probably get my packages around March. So no way I can have my wantlist for this swap ready in time.

(By the way - off topic - what does  your nickname mean Sternenstaub? I have to ask  :) )

This isn't really a problem. :)
You know where you partner is and you can tell it to me in a pm - and I can ask your partner which ponies he/she bought for you - and these info I will give away to your partner in the 4 Seasons Swap - and you'll be still surprised about both boxes. :)

I did that before in other swaps with other members when a person posted a simulare wantlist in both swaps - so no worries - it isn't really a big problem.

*hugs*

Think about it.

Sternenstaub means: Stardust
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:38:41 AM by Sternenstaub »

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2012, 06:01:47 AM »
oh sounds like fun,i will think about it today and maybe sign up tomorrow:)

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2012, 04:46:05 PM »
I updated my List Sternenstaub!

Come on ponies! Join this swap it's going to be a blast! :D
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline DevlishSmooch

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 09:23:00 AM »
Hmmm, it sounds like fun!  I will have to think about this...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Customs   WANTED: Non-discolored MO Scribbles (an even, creamy white would do)/MOC Bubbles!     DS Ref Sheet

Sternenstaub

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 10:22:50 AM »
You should join DS!! I know you'll like it!  :P

Offline gazzy90

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 11:15:59 AM »

This isn't really a problem. :)
You know where you partner is and you can tell it to me in a pm - and I can ask your partner which ponies he/she bought for you - and these info I will give away to your partner in the 4 Seasons Swap - and you'll be still surprised about both boxes. :)

I did that before in other swaps with other members when a person posted a simulare wantlist in both swaps - so no worries - it isn't really a big problem.

*hugs*

Think about it.

Sternenstaub means: Stardust

Thanx, I never though about that :)
You would also have to ask emery about my Valentine's swap partner though ;)

I'll sure think about it Stern, although money is tight so I probably shouldn't...
It's a very nice swap idea though!

And yay for Stardust, Stardust is great!  :glitter:

FlyingPonyMonster

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 12:07:34 PM »
Looks fun but alas busy with the army swap!!

Sternenstaub

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 12:09:35 PM »
@gazzy:

Sign-Ups are still open for at least 2 weeks - maybe I will also give you guys a bit more time, because a few of us are busy with the others swap at the moment... still enough time to think about it. :)
And yes for sure - I would stay incontact with emery as well then.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2012, 07:24:14 AM »
I was going to avoid swaps for a little while to try and build up my funds, but I might go into withdrawal! So since I have until May to spend $30, I think I can swing it! That's $10 a month, after all.

1. Are you willing to ship international? You betcha!

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: I think you can just click that little number by my name...

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here (only links please): This is in my signature, but I need to update it a little. It has ALL my wanted ponies, so just ignore the ones that are outside the price limit. Unless you happen to have a spare Ice Crystal sitting around! Haha!

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
I am not picky at all! I would like all the pieces of the pony to be there, but even that is up for debate! I don't mind haircuts, marks, pindot- I believe all of the ponies deserve love, and I also know my wishlist is getting more difficult. Please no living mold, though- my hubby is mighty allergic!

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
I like Holly Hobbie dolls, vintage dish towels, and mugs that say "I had a bad idea." I recently discovered these things, they were advertising cups in the 1970's or so, I think. I’m also a tree nerd, so I would love a pressed leaf from a plant that’s common where you live- though you should tell me what the plant is, I’m not very good at identification!

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
I love gardening! I also like information on living "off the grid," or independently of outside help. Things like growing your own food, building wind turbines, herbal remedies, stuff like that. I admit it, I'm a prepper. Don't judge me.
I have an Olde English Bulldogge named Otis who loves to chew things- but please no plush chew toys. I don't want him to confuse his toys and mine! My cat, Lazarus (remember him?) likes cat stuff. I'm not sure if he likes catnip, we haven't tried that yet. My parrot likes nuts and potato chips, and my boa constrictor just likes to lay in the heat.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
Customs of Aurora are always welcome! She’s midnight blue with sea green hair with little splashes of red, like the northern lights. Her symbol is the same- streaks of sea green with hints of red. It doesn’t matter where on her body they are, they move.
My only request is that if you make a custom, please let the bait be genuinely BAIT. Someone who can’t be saved.

8. What's your fave season? And would you like seasons theme Extras?
I love Fall. My birthday is in October, and it’s always been my favorite month. I’m open for anything as an extra, that’s part of the fun!
9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
I’m a big fan of Oatmeal Crème Pies, I love hazelnut things, I’m really open to anything here! I prefer milk chocolate over dark, and I don’t like black licorice.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
I don’t like black licorice or anything with that flavor. I’m not allergic to anything food-wise, but my hubby is allergic to nuts. I’ll leave it up to you if you want to be nice to hubby and send something he can share, or if you want me to hide the candy from him!

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)
The Advent Calendar swap, both years! Also the little swap, the culture swap, a few holiday swaps… I love swaps!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:18:53 PM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2012, 08:54:47 AM »
It sounds like fun, Stern, I just don't qualify.  I'm only in my first swap now, and I won't have feedback until early March.  I look forward to seeing the brags, though.

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 09:35:50 PM »
I'm game! I'm involved with the Set completer swap ATM... but it's almost shipping time... so having something else to gear up for... will be good! :D

1. Are you willing to ship international? Not at this time. :(

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: *points to her avatar* There's my arena feedback... And here is my ebay feedback... http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=desertsunstudios&ftab=AllFeedback

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please): My wantlist link is in my sig... It hasn't been updated in a bit... and will be after the Set Completer Swap. :D I'll see what I can do about getting updated sooner!

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them) I do like my ponies to be as "mint" as possible... but i can handle, and understand minor flaws in a nearly 30 yr old toy. :lol: I prefer not to have haircuts... Missing hairplugs I can handle, but again, prefer not to have them...

Stains and other unremoveable marks are really my biggest issue. While I can deal with them on the NDS, I really prefer my ponies to be as mark free as possible.

Of course... there are instances (particularly where Gusty is concerned... ;) ) Where I will gladly take in the nastiest, marked up, smoozed pony... :lol:

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? Yup! Breyerhorses... A certain sitting donkey and anything that he's on... (aka Brighty: http://community.webshots.com/user/backpackingbrighty), Disney/Pixar stuff... various pins from cool places, or places I've been... postcards... DVDs/Movies... books... KY Derby glasses (I really need to get an inventory of those I have...  :lookround: ) Um... I could probably think of more... but my brain is tired ATM... :lol:

Painting model horses... going to the movies... watching animation... reading...

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here? Sure! I'd LOVE a custom Gusty in any way, shape, form... etc! :D

Or... if my partner has any other design/idea that they really want to try... go for it! I love to see where Artistic Inspiration leads other artists! :D

8. What's your fave season? And would you like seasons theme Extras? Ooooh. that's a tough one. Out in Arizona... Spring (what little there is of it before SUMMER kicks in. :lol: ), and Fall... the mildest seasons out here. :D but probably Fall... because I love Halloween... and I love leaves (yeah, I blame Gusty! :lol: ).

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? Chocolate and Caramel are my great weaknesses... Tho I did recently have a chcolate dipped marshmellow with caramel in the center that was positively EVIL...  :shocked:  And one of my previous swap partners turned me onto "Cow tails"... sorta cream filled tootsie rolls... But generally speaking... anything milk chocolate works! :lol: Tho I do love gummi worms/bears... skittles... starburst... etc...

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? No allergies... but I'm not hot on black jellibeans... or warheads... or most sour candies...

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples) Newbie swap hosted by clones_rebellion... Unofficial Newbie holiday swap hosted by Raychue... Set Completer swap (currently going on) hosted by Gazzy... :D

There ya go! :D C'mon guys! Join us! This is going to be fun!!! :frolic:

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 01:01:28 PM »
Okay I'll do it!!  :biggrin:

1. Are you willing to ship international?
I'd prefer not to please, if that's okay.

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=1205
http://www.mlptp.net/pp-classifieds/member.php?uid=225&ppaction=readfeed

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,292243.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
I don't mind very small body marks or eyelash rubs. I'm more a stickler on having no symbol rubs, and I really dislike mane/tail/forelock trims. As mint as possible is what I always try for! ^^

Probably more than I should. :lol: I absolutely love small polished stones, little gems like quartz (pinky nail sized, I used to get them from gumball machines, I have a huge jar of them!). Anything with little unicorns on it, like pins or hair barrettes. I also love Japan and love to pick up little decorations, stationary, etc. if it has an Asian theme (like pagodas or cherry blossoms). And I collect a lot of candy... in mah belly. >.>

(Oh, I also collect anything and everything with Rainbow Dash on it. I have a TON of G3 Rainbow Dash merchandise but I don't have anything at all yet with G4 Rainbow Dash, except the first McD toy.)

I'm a writer by heart, I write children's books and books for preteens. I love anything to do with fantasy, like all the interesting fantasy creatures in the Friendship is Magic show!

I try to be an arts n' crafts type of person, though I am no way as talented as the customizers here! But I do try my hand at customizing so I always need pony hair. And I like making little plush dolls out of felt so I'm always looking for new sheets of felt in different colors and little swatches of different fabrics to make little plushie clothes out of, glue-on sequins/plastic jewels/buttons etc.!

I have a small collection (4-5) of dragon-themed MLP customs. ^^ Some are fully sculpted to look like dragons, some have painted dragon symbols or scales on their bodies, etc. I love dragons!

My fave season is spring, and I have a major dislike of winter. >.< Which is mostly because my birthday is right in the middle of it, Feb. 5th! Always seems like the world is dead and sleeping during my birthday... I'd love to get a package in winter to remind me that spring will return and everything will soon be pretty and warm again.

I have a maaajor sweet tooth. >.> *pats belly* I love chocolate and flavored chocolates. I love caramel anything. I love nuget. I love nuts in chocolate. I LOVE vanilla flavored anything! And white chocolate (which is not really chocolate at all but that's okay!) Yum and more yum!

No major allergies. I don't really like mint (makes me think I'm eating toothpaste...). And I don't like red hots, sours, or anything gummy that I gets stuck in my teeth (no popcorn, I can NEVER get it out of my teeth).

This is my first one! I'm very excited. :) 

12. Sent me a PM with (don't post this information in here):
Sending now!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:52:17 PM by Dragonflitter »
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 05:31:55 PM »
My form, she is up!

1. Are you willing to ship international? Yes, as long as it's not at an expedited rate.

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=12551
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ottrface&ftab=AllFeedback
We discussed my feedback situation and you approved me.  If you need anything else from me let me know!

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,285901.msg35119.html#msg35119 (I may be updating before the deadline)

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)  I'm not incredibly picky, but I don't like terminal issues such as bites, regrind and cancer.  A little dirt or an odd marker on the bottom of the hoof never bothered me.

Shot glasses from various places, otter things, Catbus things, art nouveau-inspired things

I'm an artist, writer, teacher, and a part-time musician.  I like video games, music, and traveling. 

I'm cool with customs!

I love the transition seasons - spring and autumn.  And it doesn't matter too much. :)

Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, hard candy, Jelly Belly

I'm vegan, so nothing with animal ingredients (gelatin, dairy products, eggs, etc.)

This is my first swap of this kind!  I've done custom and ATC swaps, but never a pony swap.

Sending PM!

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal