collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Argie Baby Sparkler and Other Argie Questions  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
Argie Baby Sparkler and Other Argie Questions
« on: January 25, 2012, 03:13:45 PM »

For the record, I blame Posey. She was always one of my favorite G1's and I just wanted to find a baby for her.Now I have fallen in love with the whole series of Baby Blossom pose Argie babies. I want to know about the Baby Sparkler (Baby Diamante?) variants that I have seen on several of the MLP ID web sites. One is blue with white or pink hair and white and orange diamonds, the other is blue with blue hair and white and red diamonds. Is there any difference in the rarity or average price of these two versions?Also, where is a good place to find these little darlings? Anywhere besides haunting e-bay and keeping an eye on this forum? I have looked at MercadoLibre but I don't understand how it works (I speak a little medical/trauma Spanish and that's about the extent of it) and if those prices are in US it is expensive!

PS, mods, I tried to post this several times on the old forum before I figured out it wasn't working so if old posts do reload, please combine/delete if I don't first. Sorry for any confusion.

[/t][/t]
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Argie Baby Sparkler and Other Argie Questions
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 05:26:06 PM »
hahah!! welcome to the club! ^_^
the best place to find them is here, the mlptp and on ebay.
mercadolibre is an option but for me its too much trouble unless its a really rare argie . btw the prices are not in USD ;)

baby posey and sparkler are pretty popular so they are at the more expensive end of argie babies with the blue haired sparkler being the most expensive (and most htf).
Ive never seen the one with orange symbols, do you have a link?

if you click on my sig I have price rages for all of my argies so you can see what to expect to pay for all these lil cuties ;)

on a side note, sometimes it helps to have a wanted pic in your sig. i always get PMs from people who spot the ponies in my sig ^_^
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 05:31:07 PM by relcelestia »
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
Re: Argie Baby Sparkler and Other Argie Questions
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 05:48:07 PM »
Of course, I would want the rarer and more expensive version with the blue hair. I haven't found a pic of the Baby Sparkler with the orange diamonds, but she is mentioned on Where the Rainbow Ends (Into The Sea) in her Argentina section.

Your Argie price guide is super helpful and a wonderful resource. Maybe I will put up a picture link when I figure out how to get all fancy with computer stuff like that  :lol:

Formerly known as ponyRN.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal