collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So... only 2 new ponies with the newest wave of ponies?  (Read 9476 times)

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
Re: So... only 2 new ponies with the newest wave of ponies?
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2012, 08:48:26 PM »
At least we now have a pink unicorn with a bent foot!! LOL

Now then.... YELLOW UNICORN?????????? pleeeeeeease Hasbro? :heart:

plusleg1rl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 06:21:28 AM »
I think pink unicorns are pretty, but aren't we getting a little too many of this colour? Let's see Starbeam, Sweetie Swirl, Twinkle Shine and Lulu Luck. Now, Cherry Pie.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Will be nice to see a yellow and aqua uni in the near future. I thought the pegasus looked odd at first and on closer inspection, I realised she's got the Pinkie Pie eyes instead of what is regularly used on Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. OoooOOOooo.. Hasbro got creative with the heads!

I thinks pink and white ponies are the most common colors in FiM toys. I can't wait to have those non-mane cuties in my hands. And im still money broken to afford them T.T

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 07:20:21 AM »
all this pink is getting to me I am honestly not a fan of pink and as a little girl I didn't like pink.  now my collection is starting to look way too pink. I would be thrilled to see some purple ponies.  also they shades of pink are all too close together sept for Cherilee. I hate to complain but when you look at all the other gens you never see THAT much pink. sorry for the rant, and I am glad they are just the 2 ponies my wallet is much happy.

I agree but as someone whose collection is primarily G3's, I can tell you Hasbro has been doing this since 2003. Pink/purple ponies very much outweigh all other colors, and there's barely any variety with the shades, with white coming in behind that (and usually white ones have pink/purple as the mane/tail color). Sigh.

And then, in case you didn't get the hint, they put traintracks on the back of the card.  OH HASBRO, YOU SO SUBTLE.

Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

plusleg1rl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 07:48:48 AM »
all this pink is getting to me I am honestly not a fan of pink and as a little girl I didn't like pink.  now my collection is starting to look way too pink. I would be thrilled to see some purple ponies.  also they shades of pink are all too close together sept for Cherilee. I hate to complain but when you look at all the other gens you never see THAT much pink. sorry for the rant, and I am glad they are just the 2 ponies my wallet is much happy.

I agree but as someone whose collection is primarily G3's, I can tell you Hasbro has been doing this since 2003. Pink/purple ponies very much outweigh all other colors, and there's barely any variety with the shades, with white coming in behind that (and usually white ones have pink/purple as the mane/tail color). Sigh.

And then, in case you didn't get the hint, they put traintracks on the back of the card.  OH HASBRO, YOU SO SUBTLE.

I think Pink has 17 ponies and white is 2nd with 9 ponies (counting playful and blindbag characters). Most used colors in FiM toy line. Im counting all the released ones by date.

Offline CadePony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Obsessed with My Little Pony and Transformers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2012, 08:34:17 AM »
OMG... I knew Diamond Rose was going to be in the same wave as the Mane 6 with the luggage, but I didn't know that there was another new Pony in that wave as well.

Must hunt these two down!

:heart: Thanks Nence for my adoptables in my sig and avatar!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal