collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hair Club for... Ponies??  (Read 1326 times)

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Hair Club for... Ponies??
« on: January 23, 2012, 08:19:53 PM »
Has anybody else had this problem...

Got a G4 Fluttershy from the very first wave and after the first several times her mane was brushed, she began to go bald!!! :yikes:
Right there in the front, the first 5-6 hair plugs are getting thinner and thinner. There's practically nothing left in the first two and if you tug just a tiny bit, hair falls out in your hand. Poor girl, she's aging prematurely and going to start doing Hair Club for Ponies infomercials!   :shocked:

ladybrooklyn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Hair Club for... Ponies??
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 08:26:40 PM »
While I haven't had that problem with a G4... I DID encounter something similar with a G3 today...

I found a Tangerine Twinkle at Goodwill last week. I snagged the bag she was in because of her... She's a pose I haven't had before.

Gave her mane a wash today... and OMG... the pink section of her mane... literally disintigrated while I washed it! O.o The tinsel is still thair... but the pink just... crumbled. :(

I dunno WHAt would cause that! :whoa:

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 08:34:52 PM »
Oh no!! Poor little girl!

Hair club for ponies!

CakePop

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 08:50:31 PM »
Mine are uber sensitive to hair coming out as well. v.v Most notably a Twilight who I am infinitely relieved I was baiting anyway, because her hair had glue in it and was falling out, on top of having the standard markings and mismatched body and head issues that often apply to the newer toys.
Not to be making an overly common complaint, but I guess the  all around quality is just falling, since this sort of stuff isn't particularly surpising to see on G4s.  :(

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 09:58:14 PM »
Poor Fluttershy! I've come across many G3s with this problem. =( I think so far my G4s are okay in the hair department though. Let's hope it stays that way...
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal