collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Prince Cadence & Wedding Castle - now with pics! MERGED  (Read 17692 times)

Offline StrawberryReefTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • http://www.strawberryreef.com
Prince Cadence & Wedding Castle - now with pics! MERGED
« on: January 24, 2012, 02:27:38 AM »
So I was doing my usual mind numbing pony research for anything new and I think I may have come across something exciting... I somehow ended up on a German branding licensing site and searched my little pony and came across these two unusual listings with no pictures... date expected in August 2012...  I also used my handy google translate and ended up with...

Princess Cadence
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And Wedding Castle!!!  Notice it says Plastic Play Set... :)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

added pics! OL1

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 02:25:55 AM by Oneleo1 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
Re: Princess Cadence and Wedding Castle in our future?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 02:30:19 AM »
Very fun!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Dyzarktarzk

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • http://www.petflog.com/users/66642
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 02:38:52 AM »
It'll be fun to have her and the playset!
Still here, just a little quiet.  If needed, just PM/mail me.

Always in need of Mexican Ponies =3 Have for sale? Tell meee!!!

Offline Bunny-san

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • http://www.ponydex.com
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 02:45:40 AM »
Which, if we go by release tables of when we see dates of release to ACTUAL shelf date, we can expect her and her castle by Christmas :D I am SO not surprised by that. XD

Thank you artists for my siggys!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 02:48:27 AM »
Ooh, I hope so! Princess Cadence is lovely, and I actually have yet to pick up any of the G4 playsets, though I keep almost buying Rarity's Carousel. This, I think I'd pick up in a heartbeat, just from what I'm imagining it to be.

Let's make music together!
Visit my shop!

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 02:52:37 AM »
I think that is cool and all, but the fact that you found it on a German site makes me nervous that this will be yet another international exclusive. That will tick me off. Getting the individual ponies is hard enough, but if I had to try to get a castle.....I'd probably explode!

Offline SDstang

• The Fatalist
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 02:59:50 AM »
that is exciting! and can someone post the pictures that was on before?  I did a search and they are probly not on the new arena yet.

Thanx pickwick_pirate, SDS & Calico, and pantherchild!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • What exactly does this machine do?
    • My Flickr
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 03:04:39 AM »
 :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:
I can't wait to see!
Sales on eBay: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 03:09:42 AM »
I really want a boy brushable pony!!  :frolic:

Offline DoctorMowinckel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • A good companion in a weird sort of way.
    • http://www.edwardrmowinckel.com
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 03:10:27 AM »
€45 for the Castle? That's $60! Hopefully it's giant.

€25 for Cadence is a lot, too. I'd thunk down $30 for her if she's a special alicorn mold. Exciting news either way!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 03:10:41 AM »

€25 for Cadence is a lot, too. I'd thunk down $30 for her if she's a special alicorn mold. Exciting news either way!

I think that is cool and all, but the fact that you found it on a German site makes me nervous that this will be yet another international exclusive. That will tick me off. Getting the individual ponies is hard enough, but if I had to try to get a castle.....I'd probably explode!
If it's going to be a rather big castle like those released in the 80s, it's going to kill me to import it.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | My You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Updated in real time. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 03:44:29 AM »

I'm betting they are going to use the brushable celestia mold. They wouldn't make a new mold like that for one pony, and hasbro does love to recycle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Connect with me! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I want to trade Shopkins!! FT: flutter cake, suds, fairy crumbs, cheezy b

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 03:53:02 AM »
Well, it looks like maybe there won't be a prince... -still hopes- Who knows what will happen, though! It's almost a half-year away! And I am hoping for a big plastic castle playset!

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • i love the 80s, shabby chic, sci fi & bucky
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 04:01:08 AM »
oh dear that is frighteningly expensive...............
but can't wait though, how exciting

yes sounds like big celestia size pony at that price

seeking G4 prototype and fakies and ride along scooter set with twilight sparkle.

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 04:11:05 AM »
Ooh... I hope they make the Prince... I think he looks lovely!  I can't wait to see pictures of the sets and such... and I hope hope hope they come out here too!  Although... I'm not sure I'd want to spend $60... I'd have to see it IRL to decide. I've almost bought Rarity's carousel too... because I love carousels, and Rarity, and my kids love the music... gah!  Why are toys so darn cute?!

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login