collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wave 5 Sightings?  (Read 7570 times)

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
Re: Wave 5 Sightings?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 03:19:26 PM »
I've seen luggage ponies here in Niagara, but they were only the mane six.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 03:48:51 PM »
So....people have actually found Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose? Or just the main six with the luggage?

Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose are Wave 6 I believe..... we still haven't gotten Wave 5 here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

creampuf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 07:57:03 AM »
Saw the Pinkie Pie train over here...was soo tempted to pick it up for my son. He loves trains and balloons and watching FiM in bed with mommy on the weekends. Talk about total perfect combo for the train ^_^

Lon-san

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 08:10:50 AM »
In my part of Canada, we have the suitcase ponies, Baby Dash and Spike, the train, Sweetie Belle and Fluttershy's cars and the flutterponies Glimmerwings. I am tapping my fingers nervously for the new sets, Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie. The stores are all inventorying or moving stuff around eight now.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 04:57:42 PM »
I went to Target, TRU, and Walmart tonight.... but there was nothing new at all. The TRU is getting pretty bare, actually... they only had one playful pony and the Valentine's Pinkie left as far as the smaller ponies go. Lots of Fashion Styles, So Soft Newborns, and Giant Plushies though.... I hope the lack of sets and single ponies means they'll be getting a shipment of the new stuff soon
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

emera_lazzaly

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 05:21:53 PM »
Saw the Pinkie Pie train over here...was soo tempted to pick it up for my son. He loves trains and balloons and watching FiM in bed with mommy on the weekends. Talk about total perfect combo for the train ^_^

Cute! I would totally get the train set if I had a kid :)

Asphodel

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 06:08:08 PM »
We've got luggage ponies, train sets and glimmerwings all over the place in the UK, but I haven't found Diamond Rose or Cherry Pie yet :( Only seen them on Ebay for RIDICULOUS prices.

I never thought I'd like the Glimmerwings, but I bought one today, and I totally just want to play with her and fly her around the room like a little kid. I <3 her...  :blush:

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 10:48:40 PM »
My Target restocked Wave 4 and just got the glimmer wings (including Ploomette) in stock.

Hoping we get Wave 6 soon.  Actually, as long as we get it before my birthday (which is early April,) I'll be happy.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 11:45:50 PM »
Nothing here so far, just wave 4 leftovers and an overabundance of talking Celestias and FS Twilight Sparkles.  Makes me grumpy. Got blind bags finally but the Mintys and sparkly ones were cleaned out by the time i got there of course. That makes me grumpy too. *grumble grumble*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal