collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fellow UK ponies, a question  (Read 11050 times)

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fellow UK ponies, a question
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2012, 11:40:44 AM »
I managed to find Feathermay today in the smaller Tesco near work. I had to root around a bit, but that means that I only need to find Honeybuzz now!

I popped into TK Maxx - not a pony or MLP item in sight anywhere (they seemed really low on stock to me) and also The Range - they had Blossomforth, Dewdrop Dazzle and a couple of Pinkies/Fluttershys etc.

Offline Fezzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 04:27:33 AM »
I had a little success with Tesco, they've got blind-bag size ponies in the four-pack and individually, but no actual blind bags, and dozens of the mans six. I already have the three of those I wanted!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Jupi, Bluepegasus and Sirithfin!
Fez Blogs: http://choctopus.blogspot.com/

MissSleepless

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 05:12:18 AM »
Wilkinson's are stocking ponies, including styling and singles. Still a bit sparse, but more in there as of late.
TRU is a weird, weird place. Stock varies so much from store to store, and I can only assume it's because stuff gets forgotten about/found on a regular basis and gets put on the shelves as and when.
I've also heard a few TK Maxx stores have had singles, but I've only found the Ponyville mermaids in mine.
I'd love to get to a Smyth's but there isn't one in Bedfordshire, and I don't drive, and the nearest Entertainer is a massive trek too. :s

It's all very much a treasure hunt, at least that's what I tell myself to stop me getting annoyed. ;)

Umiyuri

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 06:48:24 AM »
You know, you'd think Tesco would have the blind bags, considering they sponsor the show. ^_^; I wouldn't have considered this to be WH Smith's cup of tea, though.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2012, 02:47:58 PM »
Wilkos has ponies? Will have to check my local one out tomorrow, but TBH all the shops around here are utter and total pants when it comes to stocking MLP so I won't hold out too much hope :/

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2012, 03:46:49 PM »
You know, you'd think Tesco would have the blind bags, considering they sponsor the show. ^_^; I wouldn't have considered this to be WH Smith's cup of tea, though.
According to Hasbro, they have the blind bags already - But when I was speaking with a certain staff member working there a couple of weeks ago, they informed me that they're stuck in the distribution center, and won't be released until late Jan/Feb as per their policies of clearing Christmas stock first :(

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline SnorkMaiden

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2012, 10:25:11 PM »
Interesting point, Sora. It's good to know that Tesco will eventually get the blind bags, even if it'll take a while. I've checked out two ASDAs so far, but have been unsuccessful. The only big Tesco around here is miles away, so I want some confirmed sightings of the blind bags there before I go.

As for other ponies, it's so strange here. There were loads before Christmas, but now, most stores only seem to have the luggage singles and some playsets. It's rather boring, really. I hope to see a few new things soon.

Offline fireextinquisher

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://fireextinquisher.tumblr.com
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2012, 01:27:37 PM »
Here I've seen them in The Entertainer and Tesco, but not many. In my town it's even worse, few really oldies (well, wave 4 I think haha) in the local toy store, few luggage ponies in Boots and a lone Twilight Sparkle in WH Smith!

I'm going on a huge search on the 11th Feb though, since I'll be going to Bristol in the evening I figured I'll go in TRU and look around The Entertainer, Family Bargains and TK Maxx =D If I don't have new pony joy...*shakes fist*

I haven't even seen any blind bags anywhere! I only want the Pinkies =[

Thanks to sabathamk and monstarnomnom (icon)

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2012, 01:42:52 PM »
Has the styling Applejack been spotted in the UK?
I stopped by Argos on Wednesday and they had 25% off all the ponies but the carriages were 2 for £15.  They had Styling Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle and I got two carriages and the train set.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal